LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

how bummed will you be if niners dont make apick on 1st day of draft?

not very
Originally posted by krizay:
exactly! It's bad enough we have one that we spent the #6 pick on. To take another one at #30?????? Truth be told. Had Fleener not played for Harbaugh at Standford, we wouldn't even be talking about Fleener at #30.

There are several other TE's in this draft we can target at a later pick. I for one am intrigued by Chase Ford in the 4th or 5th personally.

LOL still krizay?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
exactly! It's bad enough we have one that we spent the #6 pick on. To take another one at #30?????? Truth be told. Had Fleener not played for Harbaugh at Standford, we wouldn't even be talking about Fleener at #30.

There are several other TE's in this draft we can target at a later pick. I for one am intrigued by Chase Ford in the 4th or 5th personally.

LOL still krizay?

For reals. It was six years ago and that TE is on his second contract with us.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Upset that I wasted 4 hours watching for nothing
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Jacked up! This draft has a ton of great talent. Not a ton of drop off from #30 through much of the 2nd round. Plus, guys always fall. Happens every year.
Depends on what they get. If they get another first rounder next year from an already bad team I might be OK with it.

yep.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

LOL still krizay?

For reals. It was six years ago and that TE is on his second contract with us.

Yeah he really sucked in his only postseason trip, worthless pick. Sad thing is, if we get rid of him he wouldn't get picked up by anybody poor guy

such a joke
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Depends on what they get. If they get another first rounder next year from an already bad team I might be OK with it.

I agree. Especially if that "already bad team" is in our division. And it is possible to hit in the later rounds. (Bowman, Gore)
Share 49ersWebzone