LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

how bummed will you be if niners dont make apick on 1st day of draft?

as things stand we will have a long time to wait for niners pick anyway, and if they trade down, we might have to wait until friday to see the niners pick a player....
probably suicidal
If they trade it away and don't get Fleener I will.....
  • mike
  • Veteran
Really sad, I hate trading back.
oh noes we'll have to wait one more day!!!
  • bors
  • Veteran
it would be a let down...all that waiting and then derp one more day.

still like the old draft format better
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

yeah, because thats our weak spot...TE.....
I'll simply wait until the next day to see what happens in the second round. I'm not going to be disappointed if we trade down.
Not upset at all.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

yeah, because thats our weak spot...TE.....

And to go along with this, I'm not sure why all of the mocks are set on fleener going to us at 30. He could very well go to Denver at 25, and, we certainly have other priorities.

wouldn't be that bad since we are at the end of the round. It would probably mean we pick a few times on Friday.
I'd probably be happy with it. We're looking solid for next year and we're no longer desperate for help. If the team doesn't have a specific player they're targeting, trading for higher value, future picks is ideal.
I don't see the reasoning as their needs require quality not more draft cuts. However that may be determined by Harbaugh and Baalke as an option if they see multiple good players coming down to the lower rounds. I think if the niners do move it might be up for Trent Richardson for say Kaepernick and a first pick, otherwise I think they might go for another back. A qb like Kaepernick might appeal more to the Vikes then Harbaugh who seems to value more reliable play than Kaepernick might be capable of. I am amazed at the transformation of Boone. I liked him when he was blocking for Nate Davis but to making the team on the practice squad, to backup tackle to chief tackle backup to consideration of competing at guard is really impressive as I think the niners are looking for more then an average guard. I thought I was the only one to be impressed with his play. I seem to recall, he was more successful then most at blocking Aldon Smith and there were few who did last year.
A lot of talent in this draft, if we can get 2 more picks im for it. Most people might be fraustrated because they have a player who they want the niners to draft but if we can get a collection of talent, i think that would be a lot better. is it possible to get 2 and a 3 for the 30th pick?
i would be disappointed (and even more tired at work) as i will watch the draft from europe in the middle of the night. but if tradíng down will help the team i will get over it
Share 49ersWebzone