LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Tico's "Oh Snap!" 2012 Mock V 2.0

Originally posted by ninertico:
Oh, I hear ya man!

Still, take a look at my mock...

#3 Tannehill
#4 Richardson--They have Thomas
#5 Claiborne--They really, really need a CB more so than replacing their LOT.
#6 Cox--They have Kalil, Blackmon AND Cox to choose from. WRs deep class and they have two OTs worthy of starting position. If any team, it would be StL.
#7 Blackmon--They have a LOT already and NO #1 WRs for Gabbert.

And whala!!! We're at #8 with the Vikes on the clock...hmmmm, sure looks like a possibility rather than a certain million nevers.

Hey! And thanks to all for the comments. I really am sticking with Tannehill at #3 doe... That's OTC slappin upside my head. lol

STL would take him due to the pure value. More likely, however, is frenzied trading. Buffalo REALLY needs a Left Tackle, and they could trade their #10, 2nd, and 3rd, for the #4 and CLEs 4th rounder.

Cleveland would then have six picks in the first 71 selections: 10, 22, 37, 41, 67, and 71. If Holmgren cannot build a champion with that haul, he should be fired immediately. He could draft Floyd, Fleener, RB Wilson, OL Silatolu,
[ Edited by nickbradley on Apr 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM ]
I must say i enjoyed this mock a few things in it are most likely not going to happen lol, but i do believe at some point we are going to trade up we dont have alot of needs. So trading up wouldnt hurt us too much. I also believe the Fins could stay put and get Tannehill.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
What picks would it cost to move up 15 spots
would love to trade up to 15 for floyd
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Tannehill at 3 would be a HUGE reach, a bigger reach than Heward-Bey and Crabtree...

IMHO Tannehill has potential but needs to sit for a yer or two.

I agree that Tannehill would be a huge reach at number 3 (and that Heward-Bey was a reach as well...at number 7)...

However, Crabtree was that year considered a top 5 prospect and "fell" to the Niners at number 10. Now, in retrospect, the team may not have gotten top 10 value for that pick but at the time, he certainly was not a reach.
Nice post Tico
Sup Tico.

Man Aldon Smith got you a lot of head last year huh lol
Fun mock. I don't see the Rams passing on Kalil, an anchor left tackle, if he is there on the board at 6. I think they would move Saffold back to RT and bench Jason Smith, who has been an enormous bust.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Sup Tico.

Man Aldon Smith got you a lot of head last year huh lol

Very good times, indeed! Looking to him breakin' that record.

I am looking forward to this draft. It will be fun to see how it plays out.
[ Edited by ninertico on Apr 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM ]

why wudnt fleenr be a great pick.you should all know by know in harbaughs offense TEs are pretty much WRs. fleener is 6'6 it s a no brainer. if we picked him wed be picking a WR an TE in the same pick an a great one. you see what tom bradys doin with gronkowski? imagine that on our team cuz that cud be fleener in SF
Niners will trade everyone on defense to the Colts and grab Andrew Luck.....
Originally posted by stefano89:
why wudnt fleenr be a great pick.you should all know by know in harbaughs offense TEs are pretty much WRs. fleener is 6'6 it s a no brainer. if we picked him wed be picking a WR an TE in the same pick an a great one. you see what tom bradys doin with gronkowski? imagine that on our team cuz that cud be fleener in SF

C'mon man, of course we know.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Niners will trade everyone on defense to the Colts and grab Andrew Luck.....

Why you came?
[ Edited by ninertico on Apr 12, 2012 at 8:06 AM ]
TURRON DAVENPORT ‏ @TDAVENPORT88 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Stephen Hill's wasn't RT @49erholics: According to @RavensInsider Michael Floyd's visit with the 49ers has been cancelled.

IMO, he's just too expensive now. We won't jump to get him, but it was fun while it lasted.

Share 49ersWebzone