LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 149 users in the forums

Our "ideal" 1st 4 rounds according to WalterFootball

• sfout
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers
Like the Ravens, San Francisco doesn't really have any pressing needs that it needs to address. It'll be best player available, early and often.

Ideal 2012 NFL Draft (First Four Rounds):
1. Stephen Hill, WR
2. Dwayne Allen, TE
3. Brandon Washington, G
4. Kheeston Randall, DE/DT

What do you guys think about this or each pick specifically? Would you be excited if we landed these 4 guys in this order? I didn't think Randall carried a 4th round grade so that caught me off guard.

Also here is the link to the rest of the "ideal" mocks.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012goals_1.php
Addresses areas of need. I really like Hill at #30. Allen could be a great TE if he bulks up, or may be our eventual replacement for Walker.

And G and 3-4 DE depth are solid choices. Kilgore would take the starting job and We'd probably keep Dobbs, Williams, Tukuafu, and Randall. Nice developing talent.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Addresses areas of need. I really like Hill at #30. Allen could be a great TE if he bulks up, or may be our eventual replacement for Walker.

And G and 3-4 DE depth are solid choices. Kilgore would take the starting job and We'd probably keep Dobbs, Williams, Tukuafu, and Randall. Nice developing talent.

exactly......i like it
Not that crazy about 'em...I'd rather have Fleener and say Quick than Hill and Allen. Would also rather have Brandon Brooks over Washington at OG. Don't know much about Randall...

Walter shouldnt quit his day job.
looks good to me. i really like stephen hill and hope we get him
I dont like the Dwayne Allen pick he's practically a poor mans VD if we are going to draft another tight end it needs to be one that is more of a redzone threat, like Fleener, Lardarius Green, or Egnew. I also believe the secondary should be addressed somewhere in those picks. Overall there okay imo i believe if we were to go a similar route to this mock it sould be Hill in the 1st, Osemele in the 2nd, and Green or Egnew in the 3rd. Or Fleener in the 1st, Quick in the 2nd, and Washington in the third.
[ Edited by Kaz9er on Apr 10, 2012 at 12:50 PM ]
Switch TE and G around. either Silatolu or Osemele at G and Ladarius Green at TE.
1. boo! Hill

2. We take a WR or a TE in the first three rounds, not both.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nickbradley:
1. boo! Hill

2. We take a WR or a TE in the first three rounds, not both.

your trippin he had more ypc than anyone in the first round.... if he would have got the ball 20 more times ud be beggin for him because he would have like 1500 yards on like 50 catches

Share 49ersWebzone