LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Poll: If the Niners needed to Draft a QB this year, what guy would they target?

Poll: If the Niners needed to Draft a QB this year, what guy would they target?

Just killing time until the draft...
I was wondering if the Niners never grabbed Kaep last year or if we had to draft a QB this year who would the 49ers go for or what type of QB would be a fit for Harbaugh. I left Luck and RG3 out because we sit at #30 and they seem out of reach since they will go #1 and 2. Keeping the 49ers still at #30 who would you go for and why. If it's Tannehill, just state if he fell to us or where we have to trade to, to get him and for how much. This is in no way bashing any of our QB's...just curious.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Ive always liked Cousins, doesnt have a gun, but good WCO type guy with smarts, poise in the pocket and very good at finding the open reciever

I'd want him as a #2 though
I kind of like Ryan Lindley but that's probably because I live in SD. He's just needs to improve his accuracy.
I voted for Osweiler. Hes got size, athleticism, and arm strength. With the right coaching I think this guy has potential to be a good starting QB someday.
Tannehill in a heartbeat...
With the right coaching I think this guy has potential to be a good starting QB someday.
cousins! the man is a true born leader with good comeback skills and a good arm. Just needs to touch up his accuracy..
I guess Lindley had a good Pro Day and I heard Josh McDaniels of the Pats was there talking to him...

San Diego State QB Ryan Lindley completed 67-of-73 passes at the Aztecs' Pro Day despite not throwing to any of his 2011 receivers.

NFL rules prohibit underclassmen from participating in Pro Days, and all of Lindley's 2011 receivers were underclassmen after the graduation of DeMarco Sampson and Vincent Brown. Per NFL.com's Gil Brandt, Lindley "put on a show" and "should be a fourth-round pick." A favorite of NFL Films' Greg Cosell, Lindley is a smarter version of Derek Anderson with a cannon arm and ideal size.
Share 49ersWebzone