meh.....dont want another first round OL

if it happens I will support the pick though
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Why is this in the Parking lot?
  • crew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
The San Francisco 49ers could consider taking Midwestern State OG Amini Silatolu with their first-round draft choice in the 2012 NFL Draft. Silatolu met with 49ers offensive line coaches Mike Solari and Tim Drevno earlier this week Silatolu is the best small school prospect in this year's draft class. He's big, strong, agile and plays with an intense mean streak. Teams like the Steelers and Ravens could have an interest in Silatolu as a first-round pick too.

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/...s.php?team=sfo

Really wouldn't be surprised if this is our guy. Him or Zeitler... I'm a little worried about Silatolu at 30 though... maybe if we traded down and got an extra 3rd. I'll trust the front office though.

Here is a 12 minute highlight video for him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y1vMglvFlE

Looks like he could get a lot stronger... his body looks a bit soft and slow. Hope they did their homework if they take him because watching that video the NFL will be 10 times faster than the play on that video.

Edit: 5K THE HARD WAY!

Silatolu is my pick at #30 as well, but Balke may have to trade up a couple of spots to get him (he could go #24 or $29).
Originally posted by Paul:
Why is this in the Parking lot?

Right!

I WANT!!! If Zielger is gone which is very possible by 30 i would take this guy, he's a stud and will be a beast at Rg. Draft Room ??
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Apr 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM ]
I went to high school with Amini here in Tracy, Ca! This guy was massive back in our west high days and I'm not surprised he has made it to the nfl!
he can be had in the 2nd round.
He won't make it for us in the 2nd round. We would have to trade up in the 2nd to get him.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
he can be had in the 2nd round.

Just like Aldon would have been there if we traded back?

If a guy has a first round grade on your board. And you identified him as the guy you really want. No need to risk possibly not getting him.
Share 49ersWebzone