There are 211 users in the forums

I'm not falling for the hype!!

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Savage tell me, are you trying to be convinced about Hill or are you trying to prove people wrong??

I'm trying to show why I'm not falling for the speed hype, show that theres another option, and respond to fellow niner fans.

Does this offend you?
Originally posted by SAVAGE49er:
Savage tell me, are you trying to be convinced about Hill or are you trying to prove people wrong??

I'm trying to show why I'm not falling for the speed hype, show that theres another option, and respond to fellow niner fans.

Does this offend you?

You mad bro?
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Does this offend you?

You mad bro?

No , r u
4TI5IT5OLGFKGLKGFL;KG'GMK'LOJGJFD;GJ;DFGOJKFOGJOFHJFOPHIOPHR9FIR9TFREUT9FDFODIGUFIURIITRUT7GTFTOR7FLF0KMBMJ9JBJJOUNJORDAN9TR4T87RUT87R8TR8T748T7YR48TU7EUFJKD

Son typing
[ Edited by tohara3 on Mar 16, 2012 at 5:35 PM ]

Does this offend you?

You mad bro?

No , r u

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Does this offend you?

No not at all, but it seems like it offends you when people try to give insight to Hill.

Wanting people to convince you is one thing, but stubbornness and rudeness is another and will get you warned for inciting.
Hill is big, he is fast and he comes from a run-heavy offense, i.e. he knows how to run-block very well. We are running a run-first offense and I dont think that JH will change this so much even if we would sign Peyton.
Yeah I dont really know what his point is. Close the thread homie.

Does this offend you?

No not at all, but it seems like it offends you when people try to give insight to Hill.

Wanting people to convince you is one thing, but stubbornness and rudeness is another and will get you warned for inciting.

I dont want to get warned , whats wrong with debate? If I was rude look back at the posts, someone was rude to me first. So if we all get warned I guess thats fair.

Also check out Scott Wrights mock at nfl draft countdown, he has Jeffrey going 34 and Hill at 38...

So...its...not...just...me!

Does this offend you?

I dont want to get warned , whats wrong with debate? If I was rude look back at the posts, someone was rude to me first. So if we all get warned I guess thats fair.

Also check out Scott Wrights mock at nfl draft countdown, he has Jeffrey going 34 and Hill at 38...

Scott Wrights mock is not in the majority. Look at most and they have Hill in the 20s. So it seems it is just you........and Scott Wright.

28 catches for 800+ yards, keep in mind he was in a run heavy offense. Imagine if Hill was in a pass-first offense and had 30 more catches, that's 1,600 yards. But you need to look at more than just measureables and production, its about getting separation at the next level and creating mismatches. Sometimes production doesn't always equal production in the NFL but more so if a payer will fit into your system or complement your existing players and I believe Hill can do just that.

yep and when was the last time we had a guy that would catch everything thrown his way.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
28 catches for 800+ yards, keep in mind he was in a run heavy offense. Imagine if Hill was in a pass-first offense and had 30 more catches, that's 1,600 yards. But you need to look at more than just measureables and production, its about getting separation at the next level and creating mismatches. Sometimes production doesn't always equal production in the NFL but more so if a payer will fit into your system or complement your existing players and I believe Hill can do just that.

yep and when was the last time we had a guy that would catch everything thrown his way.
Brandon Lloyd?

So you're saying don't draft Hill but draft that fat f**k Jeffery???

Does this offend you?

Scott Wrights mock is not in the majority. Look at most and they have Hill in the 20s. So it seems it is just you........and Scott Wright.

Ok. This is the kinder gentler savage. Still leary though... Just my opinion
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
So you're saying don't draft Hill but draft that fat f**k Jeffery???

Whoa easy boy, easssy...he was so fat and still was a beast in the sec. What could Harbaugh do with him, especially if he cut out that good southern eatin
Share 49ersWebzone