LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Marvin Jones bandwagon

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Draft this guy

Kendricks in the 1st

Fleener in 2nd

Jones in 3rd

Except Fleener won't be there in 2nd and Jones won't be there in the 3rd.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
his name is a lil too black for me. no thanks. dont want.
Don't really get the hype.
Originally posted by strickac:
Don't really get the hype.

anyways

draft this guy
draft him
Nice player, better person. To me, warrants a really long look in the 3rd round if there. I have him drafted right toward the end of the 3rd round, and I think the team that picks him up will be very happy. Aced everything thrown at him this offseason (Senior Bowl, combine, Pro-Day). Not sure if he has the greatest upside as some of the other prospects, but has much less bust potential than many of the bigger named WR's.

dont care if we drafted jenkins
  • sfout
  • Veteran

dont care if we drafted jenkins

people will hate me for it but the only 2 people "locked" into the final 53 for the receivers are Crabtree and Manningham, we were prepared to let Ginn walk and only re-signed him to a 1 year deal, just the same as Moss, then there is Kyle Williams who is going to have tons of competition this summer.

As it stands now the DC is

Crabtree / Manningham / Moss / Ginn / Jenkins / Williams + all the camp bodies. I personally think we wouldn't have wasted our time with Moss if we didnt think he was going to be on the final 53 so that leaves Ginn and Williams as bubble players, yes Ginn is an "elite" return man but you cant have a 1 trick pony and be successful. There is a reason why nearly every WR and DB we brought in for a vist has experience in the KR game and it is took look to replace Williams in the short term and Ginn in the long term.

Personally I would rather we kicked Moss to the curb and drafted Brian Quick or Greg Childs but I wont bat an eyelash if we take another WR at any point of the weekend.
Alright Im now on board since he's fell to the range I thought he'd be valued at (HTA)

Or maybe if he falls to the 5th.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Draft this guy

Kendricks in the 1st

Fleener in 2nd

Jones in 3rd

Derp Kiper Jr.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Derp Kiper Jr.

Lol, I love this dude so much
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Derp Kiper Jr.

Lol, I love this dude so much

I figured he'd fall just because he is skinny. He would fit in nicely if we let go of ginn and williams
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Draft this guy

Kendricks in the 1st

Fleener in 2nd

Jones in 3rd

Derp Kiper Jr.

f**k there goes Josh Norman
FREE FALLING.... I guess the NFL GM's arent webzone regulars. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone