There are 187 users in the forums

Marvin Jones bandwagon

I'm a fan doe
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Check out joshnorris on twitter and check out his google doc where he ranks players

He has Jones as a low first rounder. More interesting than that he has him as the 5th receiver ahead of Hill (8)
I like Marvin if he is there in the 4th, if he falls to us.

I also like A J Jenkins in the third, if he falls to us.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Check out joshnorris on twitter and check out his google doc where he ranks players

He has Jones as a low first rounder. More interesting than that he has him as the 5th receiver ahead of Hill (8)

thats because he is going by what he sees on gametape

hill is nothing more than a 3rd rounder who is going to be take in the first purely because he is tall and fast
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I tweeted that Norris dude and he says Jones is solidified as a second rounder.
Originally posted by mebemused:
I like Marvin if he is there in the 4th, if he falls to us.

I also like A J Jenkins in the third, if he falls to us.

LOL, I love it when people who have no clue about the draft post random shizz just because.

"Personally I like Andrew Luck and would trade up for him...but only if he falls to 24."
I predict second round, hopefully he's there for our pick

This, anyone who thinks Marvin Jones will last beyond the first few picks of the 3rd round is nuts. There's not many guys who have done more to improve their draft status in the offseason. The guy has shown that he's got the necessary athleticism at the Combine and drew rave reviews in the Senior-Bowl. If the 49ers don't get a WR in the 1st and Jones is still around for their pick in the 2nd round, I'd love to see them pull the trigger, he's one of the most pro-ready WR's in this draft, period.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I predict second round, hopefully he's there for our pick

This, anyone who thinks Marvin Jones will last beyond the first few picks of the 3rd round is nuts. There's not many guys who have done more to improve their draft status in the offseason. The guy has shown that he's got the necessary athleticism at the Combine and drew rave reviews in the Senior-Bowl. If the 49ers don't get a WR in the 1st and Jones is still around for their pick in the 2nd round, I'd love to see them pull the trigger, he's one of the most pro-ready WR's in this draft, period.

Yeah, but Marvin Jones is almost the same name as Marion Jones, and she did steroids. I don't want to risk taking someone who sounds like someone who does steroids.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
He actually has a son named Mareon lulz

I think he would be great with alex. He's good at adjusting his body for bad throws
[ Edited by toeshawn on Apr 24, 2012 at 1:15 PM ]
He actually has a son named Mareon lulz

I think he would be great with alex. He's good at adjusting his body for bad throws

and catches everything and runs great routes. Good blocker and can get open down field. There's really no holes in Jones's game at all IMO.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
and catches everything and runs great routes. Good blocker and can get open down field. There's really no holes in Jones's game at all IMO.

thats what people are saying he has no weakness but he doesnt do anything fantastically (or so ive heard)
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
I want this guy on our team!!!
Draft this guy

Kendricks in the 1st

Fleener in 2nd

Jones in 3rd

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

thats what people are saying he has no weakness but he doesnt do anything fantastically (or so ive heard)

He runs fast(4.46 combine time), catches really well, and runs really good routes. He's one of the most ready WRs in the draft because he's played in a pro style offense.
Share 49ersWebzone