2a: Bruce Irvin, OLB, WVUIrvin has just blown up the combine which isn't a surprise to anyone familiar with him. Irvin is a physical specimen with room to add 10-15 lbs. Has a variety of pass rushing moves, including speed and power. He has a high motor and does not give up on plays. Has a history of causing turnovers. He'll likely start his career seeing the field only on passing downs but with some work he has the ability to become a 3 down player.
2b: Chase Minnifield, CB, UVAGood all around CB who isn't afraid to get physical. Solid tackler who is willing to take on backs. Good hands and has good timing to swat/intercept balls. Probably will never be considered an NFL shutdown CB but will be able to match up against good NFL WRs.. Has great bloodlines.

I just dont see irvin as the player you do. I saw a fast olb who has a limited amount of pass rush moves. He is a third or fourth rounder.
Minnifield will be a good corner, a little dissapointed he only did 9 reps on the bench but i like him as are second round pick.