There are 257 users in the forums

Melvin Ingram at 30?

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
May not even make it out of the top 10.........

And even if he by some chance makes it to 30 the odds of us taking an OLB at 30 are about .01%. After re-signing Brooks and having Aldon it just doesn't make sense with big needs at WR, probably CB and G/C. Even if we cut Haralson to save cap room which I highly doubt we will do doubt we spend a 1st rounder on a backup when Brooks and Aldon expect to get almost all the plays. /thread
Incredible upside and YES - swoop him up. BUT I really doubt he'll bbe there.
Not at this point, not with Brooks re-signed......still liking Miles Burris in Round 4 or 5 to add OLB depth.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Not at this point, not with Brooks re-signed......still liking Miles Burris in Round 4 or 5 to add OLB depth.

I'm kind of wondering if Fangio even wants a 4th OLB on the roster? We didn't have one last year and there wouldn't really be a reason to draft a guy that early if he would end up on the practice squad because someone would take him. (Goodbye Monte Simmons ) I don't see us cutting Haralson or them replacing him with a mid to low round rookie.
Swoop him up and don't think twice about it. Harbaugh loves versatility and Ingram played all over the field. He's a defensive end naturally who returned kicks, you think we don't want him. You can never have enough pass rushers. Also, I've never seen a guy his size with quick feet like that. If he gets past Buffalo he could fall a long way, anything is possible in the first round.
I think he can still be good when he's 30, probably not as fast though.
led strip
[ Edited by veronisa on Mar 11, 2012 at 11:22 PM ]
BPA
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
BPA

big penis alert
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
This is an old thread. Won't be there at 30. Had a great combine

May not even make it out of the top 10.........

Not getting past the Bills
Share 49ersWebzone