LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

The Official Senior Bowl GAMEDAY Thread

Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
and another one of my guys shows up, Marvin Jones, has done nothing but move up draft boards all week long

He and Criner have pleased me this week.

Criner not protecting the ball they way I'd want him to on that catch
Originally posted by oldman9er:
and another one of my guys shows up, Marvin Jones, has done nothing but move up draft boards all week long

He and Criner have pleased me this week.

Criner not protecting the ball they way I'd want him to on that catch

nit-picker !!!
would like to see Lindley do more than one read on his throws, not impressed with him
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Criner getting a lot of looks this drive.
Fletcher getting beat by Criner when he has to plan man-to-man / bump-and-run. Consistent with the evaluation that he is probably best fitting in a zone system.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
This Vinnie Curry guy, does anybody know anything about him and could he transition to OLB?

I believe so, yes

At first, I look at his size and speed, but then I consider his change of direction and realize his wide body makes him best fit as a 4-3 DE. I think he might struggle with a 3-4 OLB transition.
Kellen Moore coming into the game, heard Marvin Jones kept bailing him out throughout the week, let's see if they connect here
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
This Vinnie Curry guy, does anybody know anything about him and could he transition to OLB?

I believe so, yes

At first, I look at his size and speed, but then I consider his change of direction and realize his wide body makes him best fit as a 4-3 DE. I think he might struggle with a 3-4 OLB transition.

absolutely best fit as a 4-3 DE, but if he shows potential at 3-4 he could be nasty there too
Coples
Coples

• sfout
  • Veteran
Coples
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Coples
  • sfout
  • Veteran
So unfair for Kellen Moore. Both Zach Brown and Coples on the field at the same time.
B1G receivers letting Moore down
Share 49ersWebzone