LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech, WR

This website has us taking Hill round 1, http://www.drafttek.com/CMDRound1_17-32.asp

Another has us taking Mark Barron, who is a SS, we would need a FS.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
This website has us taking Hill round 1, http://www.drafttek.com/CMDRound1_17-32.asp

that has got to be the worst mock draft yet haha.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
wow, I forgot Demaryius Thomas was the first WR drafted in 2010, over Dez Bryant, lol. Denver really screwed up that draft....and Kyle Wilson or McCourty instead of using 2 late round picks on a CB.

Regardless of whatever WR they would have picked, they still would have had TeBlows "passing" to him.
I still think Thomas can be a really good WR if he can stay healthy and have an actually QB starting.

lol both you still think this?
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
wow, I forgot Demaryius Thomas was the first WR drafted in 2010, over Dez Bryant, lol. Denver really screwed up that draft....and Kyle Wilson or McCourty instead of using 2 late round picks on a CB.

Regardless of whatever WR they would have picked, they still would have had TeBlows "passing" to him.
I still think Thomas can be a really good WR if he can stay healthy and have an actually QB starting.

Speaking soley for myself. Yes. I still think Thomas can be good (even better if Tebow wasn't throwing to him). And do I still think Tebow is bad? Yes. Did he have a good game against Pitt.? Sure, but it helps when 8-9 defenders are constantly in the box.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Hill is my fav. WR in the draft, but I donkt think a WR in the 1st is the smartest pick we could make. I think good/great WRs can be found anywhere, no need to grab one in the first.
But if Jim/Trent think that WR is the route to go, I'm behind it 100%.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
6'5"??

is this draft loaded with tall ass WR or what?? It's exactly what we need!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
6'5"??

Yes sir!
I think he'll end up measuring at a little over 6'3'' maybe even 6'4''
ideally I'd like to take him at the end of round 3
I really like this kid. Wouldn't be mad with him on the roster at all. He does drop some balls too...but his upside is great.

Originally posted by footballxpaul:

Speaking soley for myself. Yes. I still think Thomas can be good (even better if Tebow wasn't throwing to him). And do I still think Tebow is bad? Yes. Did he have a good game against Pitt.? Sure, but it helps when 8-9 defenders are constantly in the box.

I ate my crow in the Tebow thread. It looks like Tebow may develop into a legitimate QB. He will be a fun story to follow next year (I'm assuming he loses to the Pats).

As far as DT, I still think Dez Bryant is a better WR.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
For those that have watched him on a consistent basis, how are his hands, does he drop a lot of balls, does he catch with his body?? I haven't watched him really, so I'm really trying to research him before I really start to jump on the bandwagon.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
6'5"??

Yes sir!

There were almost none until the Juniors started declaring. Next year there seem to be few, so now is the time to get one.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm gonna make a prediction and say he gets drafted late 1st or 2nd round. 6'5" 210 measurable and all he would need to do is run a 4.5 at the combine and done deal.

Anyone know if he got any off-field issues and hows his work ethic??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'm gonna make a prediction and say he gets drafted late 1st or 2nd round. 6'5" 210 measurable and all he would need to do is run a 4.5 at the combine and done deal.

Anyone know if he got any off-field issues and hows his work ethic??

work ethic is good

came from a run first offense

has sudpect hands but can make spectacular catches also great at getting ball ar highest point
Share 49ersWebzone