There are 233 users in the forums

Alshon Jeffrery, WR, South Carolina

Originally posted by jta854:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Jeffery doesnt have weight issues and never showed up fat. Hes always been this size and always had moobs. Could he get rid of those moobs sure he could. Once hes able to do nothing but train and get on a proper diet those man titties will go away. s**t hes only 21 and at USC he had a full plate with, class, work, and a NCAA investigation. If he came out last year his moobs wouldnt have been issue. If he came in any bigger or had work ethic issues. Spurrier would have kicked his ass off the team or benched him. He didnt because all the people knocking him are just guessing and have nothing else to say about him. Seperation is a thing where you have to judge the WR n QB who is throwing the ball imo. If a QB is throwing the ball all jacked up like Garcia and Shaw its gonna make the WRs look like s**t. Or if youre gonna compare Jefferys speed to Wright or Blackmon hes going to look slow. Its a give in since both those guys are legit 4.4 fast. Jeffery gets his seperation by positioning himself where only he can get the ball and his route running. You dont get his stats especially his YPC without running good routes and putting yourself in position to beat CBs. Those that say he runs s**tty routes have only seen Shaw or a mind broke Garcia throwing him the ball. Jeffery knows how to get open on his routes, has enough speed to get deep and his hands are second to none.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are a Cock fan.

Its usually the guy who makes the cock joke 1st who loves the cock. Just sayin Not that theres anything wrong with loving the cock
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Jeffery doesnt have weight issues and never showed up fat. Hes always been this size and always had moobs. Could he get rid of those moobs sure he could. Once hes able to do nothing but train and get on a proper diet those man titties will go away. s**t hes only 21 and at USC he had a full plate with, class, work, and a NCAA investigation. If he came out last year his moobs wouldnt have been issue. If he came in any bigger or had work ethic issues. Spurrier would have kicked his ass off the team or benched him. He didnt because all the people knocking him are just guessing and have nothing else to say about him. Seperation is a thing where you have to judge the WR n QB who is throwing the ball imo. If a QB is throwing the ball all jacked up like Garcia and Shaw its gonna make the WRs look like s**t. Or if youre gonna compare Jefferys speed to Wright or Blackmon hes going to look slow. Its a give in since both those guys are legit 4.4 fast. Jeffery gets his seperation by positioning himself where only he can get the ball and his route running. You dont get his stats especially his YPC without running good routes and putting yourself in position to beat CBs. Those that say he runs s**tty routes have only seen Shaw or a mind broke Garcia throwing him the ball. Jeffery knows how to get open on his routes, has enough speed to get deep and his hands are second to none.

was he really doin his sister doe?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
was he really doin his sister doe?

1 kiss
And the kiss was to make Han jealous.....ya know actually to have saved the universe and all, Luke wasn't very good with the ladies.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
And the kiss was to make Han jealous.....ya know actually to have saved the universe and all, Luke wasn't very good with the ladies.

That's because he secretly liked the Gamecocks..........................you see what I did there???

Keep fightin man. I love Jeffery and think most of his haters just spew out stuff they've heard from other people, or read on internet forums. Just about everyone I know who has actually watched SC games is utterly impressed. He dominates.
Originally posted by Engleburger:

Keep fightin man. I love Jeffery and think most of his haters just spew out stuff they've heard from other people, or read on internet forums. Just about everyone I know who has actually watched SC games is utterly impressed. He dominates.

+1
Originally posted by Engleburger:

Yes he dominated the college game, but you have to think about his potential in the pros, and having weight issues during the offseason is tough. Look at Mike Williams.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Yes he dominated the college game, but you have to think about his potential in the pros, and having weight issues during the offseason is tough. Look at Mike Williams.

his potebtial in the pros is very good

he has al the qualities you want in a WR on paper

body control
hands
jump ball
doesnt catch with his body

he catches everything in his vicinity
if he runs anything under 4.6 in 40 he is a guy we have to get at 30

hes just too physically talented
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

body control
hands
jump ball

What about separation? Niners biggest need from the WR's they acquire this offseason.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

body control
hands
jump ball

I see what you're saying for sure. I watched a lot of SC games this past season and two seasons ago when he blew it up. He's a guy that can get pretty physical with corners, but besides his weight, he's also got to work a lot on his footwork. He doesn't have the quickest release off the line and his cuts are a bit slow. He's gonna need to work on that to improve his route running.
I see what you're saying for sure. I watched a lot of SC games this past season and two seasons ago when he blew it up. He's a guy that can get pretty physical with corners, but besides his weight, he's also got to work a lot on his footwork. He doesn't have the quickest release off the line and his cuts are a bit slow. He's gonna need to work on that to improve his route running.

i agree

all his problems are coachable though

and coming in a run first offense in college it is quote obvious his route running would need help in pros but out of all the elite WR the only guy who has refined routes is malcolm floyd who played in a pro style offense
i could see the Seahawks HUGE CB's being a problem for Jefferey if he can't get separation.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by schmons:
i could see the Seahawks HUGE CB's being a problem for Jefferey if he can't get separation.

that's when u hit them with Kyle Williams out of the slot.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by schmons:

that's when u hit them with Kyle Williams out of the slot.

Sooooooo, you're sating that putting that over-sized Cock next to an under-sized slot is a GOOD idea? Sounds like a nasty injury waiting to happen.(smashsmashsmash)
Share 49ersWebzone