LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Dwight Jones "Party Foul"

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
all i'm going to say is that he is not worth a 1st.

Yeah not impressive numbers or character.
14 reps of 225 and he weighs 230? WEAK. Usually bench doesn't matter much to me for WRs but when you're his weight it does IMO. He's like 230 lbs and a lot of it's not even muscle. I bet he's out of shape. Dude could be the next Dwayne Jarrett. I'd stay away from him.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
14 reps of 225 and he weighs 230? WEAK. Usually bench doesn't matter much to me for WRs but when you're his weight it does IMO. He's like 230 lbs and a lot of it's not even muscle. I bet he's out of shape. Dude could be the next Dwayne Jarrett. I'd stay away from him.

how long are his arms? who cares what he benchs, lets see how he runs in drills to judge how in shape he is
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

how long are his arms? who cares what he benchs, lets see how he runs in drills to judge how in shape he is

I agree, I've never put much stock in what a WR or CB benched, I rather see how they do in drills.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jreff22:
what does that have to do with him dropping balls that hit him in the hands?

when its fcuking thrown unreachable heights, tips generally do happen. you make it sound like a. rodgers, d. brees, t. brady, a. adlton, c. newton, throwing balls to crabs. qb accuracy does matter. not saying our te/wr haven't dropped passes but majority of the time its on the qb. we're headed into the playoffs. lets see if you enjoy the lack of accuracy. this isn't anything new which you should not know already.

4.57 is not very impressive IMO. Eh. Not a first or 2nd rounder for me
4.57 is not very impressive IMO. Eh. Not a first or 2nd rounder for me

I had already dumped him into my 3rd round list.
Just got his ass chewed by the coaches during the Post Corner drill. Sloppy route and not even a half ass attempt to get to the ball even though it was a bad throw. After his bad Senior Bowl week and then another mediocre performance at the Combine, the Niners should take him off their board.
Originally posted by flow:

becaue its tom brady he doesnt get blamed

alex makes better throws than that and still gets the blame when WR drops it
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
OK, now that was pretty disappointing to see, Jones giving up on a pass and getting chewed out for running the wrong route. Poor showing Jones, I bet he drops to the 5th or 6th round now.

Share 49ersWebzone