There are 282 users in the forums

Robert Griffin III Baylor QB

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7303365
  • Paul
  • Veteran
He was lights out again today... they beat Texas and BAYLOR is 9-3. Griffin has played amazing in every game this year, he's my Heisman vote and if not it's a shame
Originally posted by Paul:
He was lights out again today... they beat Texas and BAYLOR is 9-3. Griffin has played amazing in every game this year, he's my Heisman vote and if not it's a shame

I think he should win it also. He has had a great season
RG3 is a beast cant wait to see him in the league. I just hope he does not go to a division rival. Boy can spin the ball pretty good and every time he throws deep its accurate.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
RG3 is a beast cant wait to see him in the league. I just hope he does not go to a division rival. Boy can spin the ball pretty good and every time he throws deep its accurate.

agree
Congrats! Well deserved!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824eaad6/article/rg3-wins-first-heisman-trophy-for-baylor?module=HP11_headline_stack
Congrats to him and Baylor!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
was happy this guy is a class act...I'm very positive that he will make himself available for the 2012 draft
It may have already been posted here..

But did anyone else know that Harbaugh recruited him pretty hard and wanted to use he and Luck as a one two quarterback punch? Can't remember where I read this (PFT/Comcast), it was earlier this week though, I thought it was both really interesting and really telling of both Harbaughs awesome quarterback evaluation talents, as well as RG3's ability in general.
[ Edited by MaliCali on Dec 11, 2011 at 9:42 AM ]
Originally posted by MaliCali:
It may have already been posted here..

But did anyone else know that Harbaugh recruited him pretty hard and wanted to use he and Luck as a one two quarterback punch? Can't remember where I read this (PFT/Comcast), it was earlier this week though, I thought it was both really interesting and really telling of both Harbaughs awesome quarterback evaluation talents, as well as RG3's ability in general.

That would have been one hell of a 1-2 punch at Stanford for sure!

Class act and I truly hope he has a successful career in the pros. Congrats to RG3.
I follow many draft evaluators via twitter, many have stated that they think RG3's upside is indeed better than Luck's, though Luck is still the slam dunk #1 overall pick
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I follow many draft evaluators via twitter, many have stated that they think RG3's upside is indeed better than Luck's, though Luck is still the slam dunk #1 overall pick

Griffin's smart and accurate so I'm really not knocking him I just don't like argument that someone has more potential because they have more athleticsm. In college football that might be the case, but it's not in the pros. Footwork is key, mobility and wheels are overrated.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Griffin's smart and accurate so I'm really not knocking him I just don't like argument that someone has more potential because they have more athleticsm. In college football that might be the case, but it's not in the pros. Footwork is key, mobility and wheels are overrated.

The niners drafted a qb that is athletic in Colin Kaepernick.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

The niners drafted a qb that is athletic in Colin Kaepernick.
That doesnt mean he has more potential than say an Andy Dalton.
Share 49ersWebzone