LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Would you trade #1 pick and Willis and Davis for rights to Luck

Would you trade #1 pick and Willis and Davis for rights to Luck

Simple as that... would you trade Willis and Davis and our 1st round pick for the 1st overall pick, and the right to pick Andrew Luck?
giving up too much for a person that is not proven in the NFL
Originally posted by gold49digger:

This is a QB league, as Manning is currently demonstrating yet again. The MLB and TE aren't going to get us to the playoffs and beyond... a franchise QB could
Not Willis but I would trade Vernon and a #1.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

This is a QB league, as Manning is currently demonstrating yet again. The MLB and TE aren't going to get us to the playoffs and beyond... a franchise QB could

well if we are going to pull the trigger I would trade vernon cause willis the the focal point of the defense and if luck is as good as advertised he will make our receivers look good.
Yeah because highly rated college qb's never bust. Particularly behind a great O line like ours.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • dmax
  • Veteran
no...our oline sucks
Not a chance.

Davis & a #1? Probably.

Willis is a no no.
[ Edited by Evilgenius on Sep 25, 2011 at 7:23 AM ]
Originally posted by Evilgenius:
Not a chance.

Davis & a #1? Probably.

Willis is a no no.

Yeah Willis is a career 49 kinda guy. You keep him until the twilight of his career at the least.

I'd do it. Luck could get us to Super Bow leventually, the team has remained in the doldrums with Willis and Davis as great as they are.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I cant wait till the 2012 NFL draft so we can stop with these STUPID threads. If he played for any other school, no one would be pushing this hard to get him.
Originally posted by Jcool:
I cant wait till the 2012 NFL draft so we can stop with these STUPID threads. If he played for any other school, no one would be pushing this hard to get him.

I disagree that this is about him being a Stanford player, he's undoubtedly the best player in what could be a deep draft and maybe the best QB to come out since Manning

Reasonably speaking, the scenario itself being presented here isn't THAT crazy
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Lock it! Lock it please!
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Sep 25, 2011 at 8:42 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone