LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

Who drafts Luck

Who drafts Luck

• MuggD
  • Veteran
If we can't have him I hope Denver gets him. He stays kind of by the west coast and he goes to the AFC West to beat up on the Raiders.
I hope he goes to Indi.
Miami. I dont see how they are going to win more than 3 games. The Colts at least have hope with Peyton returning in late November.

http://njsportsaddict.blogspot.com/
Originally posted by 49ersfansince90:
Miami. I dont see how they are going to win more than 3 games. The Colts at least have hope with Peyton returning in late November.

http://njsportsaddict.blogspot.com/

Peyton is stupid trying to play. Dont mess with your neck.
Colts
Dolphins
Broncos

One of those teams will get him
i hope to trade for him
I'm pulling for the Chiefs. Keeps him out of our conference, of course, and they are also a team that it might be nice to see gain relevance. They also have kind of a young core of talent with Charles, Bowe, and Berry. I wouldn't mind them becoming the class of the AFC West for a while.
Colts, Miami and Denver take your pick. What is interesting is that the teams in our division that supposedly have QBs are at the bottom right now. Arizona paid a lot for Kolb and the Rams have whats his name. I was afraid of Seattle getting him, but I am relieved their chances has gotten slimmer.

Of course luck could force a trade or something else also.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Not us!!!!

Naw we still got him. Re-sign Alex after he has gotten really really good, then trade him away as part of a package to slide up to #1. Money.
Lookin' like miami & indy

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Washington or Miami... or whoever has the balls of steel to sell the farm for him.

Still looking good in my assessment! Miami has a GREAT shot at getting him.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Naw we still got him. Re-sign Alex after he has gotten really really good, then trade him away as part of a package to slide up to #1. Money.

Any smart GM knows that Alex is looking good only because of JH. So I doubt anyone will give up much.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I hope he goes to India.

slight amendment.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Watching him play now. THAT BOY GOOD!!!!
India Colts taking the firm grasp in the standings
Share 49ersWebzone