There are 249 users in the forums

War room live online anywhere?

I'm sure we won't get a whole lot of footage from NFLN, just wondering if there was somewhere to watch online?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
and you call yourself a genius
Originally posted by Genius1310:
I'm sure we won't get a whole lot of footage from NFLN, just wondering if there was somewhere to watch online?

Last year it was on 49ers.com.. Probably not this time though..
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/live/landing

[ Edited by Jcool on Apr 28, 2011 at 11:17:10 ]
Originally posted by fakers23:

It was for a few years in the past. Why didn't any fans ask Jed about that in the fan forum instead of playing flag football with the wives. lol
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Holy macaroni's...they sure got the webzone homepage looking sharp on draft day. Niiiiice.

Excellent job webbies.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

It was for a few years in the past. Why didn't any fans ask Jed about that in the fan forum instead of playing flag football with the wives. lol

Yeah I remeber we saw what looked like Dingleberry and Baalke disagreeing on the second round pick last year. lol
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Yeah I remeber we saw what looked like Dingleberry and Baalke disagreeing on the second round pick last year. lol

I was mentioning this in the chat how it looked like Baalke was a little upset and crumble a piece of paper and threw it. Could be over analyzing but I think he wanted Clausen and Sing wanted Mays.
Share 49ersWebzone