LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

And the 1st Trade will be

I picked this up at a very interesting site and it makes a lot of sense.

www.footballfanspot.webs.com

Fire away!

. Tennessee Titans- QB Blaine Gabbert (Missouri)

Trade:

Denver receives pick 1-8 (1400), pick 2-7 (510), pick 3-13 (205), and a 2012 2nd round pick

Tennessee receives pick 1-2 (2600)

Even though Tennessee has the 8th pick and both quarterbacks will probably be long gone by that point, they have still brought in Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert for workouts. Quarterback is by far their biggest need as their current projected 2011 starter is Kerry Collins, who would easily be amongst the worst starting quarterbacks in the league, assuming he doesn’t retire. If he does, they’re left with Rusty Smith who was terrible in his one start last year against Houston’s 31st ranked pass defense.

Denver, meanwhile, has to rebuild their entire defense. They have 3 legitimate starters on that defense, DJ Williams, Elvis Dumervil, who is coming off of a season ending injury, and Champ Bailey, who turns 33 this offseason. They could use an upgrade at the other 8 positions and they also need a new right tackle, tight end, and a 2nd running back offensively. They aren’t going to be able to fix all that ails them with one pick.

Trading down 6 spots lands them 3 more picks, all of which are in the first 3 rounds. This would give them 3 picks in the 2nd round, 2 picks in the 3rd round, 2 picks in the 2nd round in 2012, and they also have Kyle Orton as a trade chip who can eventually net them a 2012 2nd or 3rd round pick. That’s going to go a long way towards their rebuilding process and they can still get a good defensive prospect at 8.

Desperate for a quarterback, Tennessee moves up 6 spots, leapfrogging Buffalo, Cincinnati, Arizona, and San Francisco, 4 quarterback needy teams, to get their man.
first trade imo will be redskins trading up to the the 5th pick to get gabbert
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

I think the Redskins might want to trade with us to leap frog Tenn for Locker. We move back 3 spots grab Prince and another 3rd and give them a 6th or 7th.

I have Locker going 8 to Tenn.

V. Young will be cut and Kerry Collins should retire. That leaves Rusty Smith.

This.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

This.

God I hope so.
First trade will be us trading with the Bengals to get Peterson
Washington to 5 or 6 for Gabbert.

Tennessee's GM is a Seattle guy and has been in love with Locker for awhile now. I don't know if he pulls the trigger at 8 but I do think that is his likely destination.
Share 49ersWebzone