LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 357 users in the forums

Janoris Jenkins possible supplemental draft?

Just got kicked off the Gator football team

This guy is preety damn good and I personally would not mind a 3rd round pick on him or Floyd from Notre Dame. Its just dealing with marijuana charges but who cares the guy can ball.

[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Apr 26, 2011 at 14:02:03 ]
this guys a beast

id give a 2nd for him
wow

btw how does the supplemental draft thing work?

[ Edited by TheGoldenState on Apr 26, 2011 at 13:58:08 ]
looks like another dumbass that should had declared, hindsight is a b***h

easily a 3rd on the guy, depending how he checks out
The guy is clearly in the Peterson/Amukamara/Jimmy Smith category if he would have declared this year. He would be a 1st rounder no doubt but now you got the character issue topic to bring up.
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
wow

whatever round he is drafted in that team has to give up that pick in the real draft the following year
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
wow

Teams basically submit bids for players.

If you want this guy, you can bid a 3rd round pick for him. If someone else bids a 2nd, or has a higher 3rd, than they get him. If not, you do.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
LOL @ Janoris
No problem giving up a second. He would be the 2nd or 3rd best corner in this draft had he come out this year. I love Peterson and think Akamura is over rated. Watch his OSU game against the only elite receiver he faced if you are convinced differently.
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:
No problem giving up a second. He would be the 2nd or 3rd best corner in this draft had he come out this year. I love Peterson and think Akamura is over rated. Watch his OSU game against the only elite receiver he faced if you are convinced differently.

Dude its one f**king game and its not even that bad. We all know Blackmon is going to come in and make an impact next year. Prince is solid and I think in the long run could become an even better overall corner than Peterson. I think Peterson would be a monster Ed Reed type saftey IMO.

Wow, you judged him off one game. Scratch that, one half. Blackmon torched him in the first half of that game, then Prince made the adjustments in the 2nd half and played him better.

revis sucks watch the game against ginn when he was on miami

anyway jenkis woudve been the 3rd cb in draft beside peterson and he would be a top 20 pick( not drop like jimmy smith has) he has potential shutdown material and i love watching him play great against the run great tackler and great ball skills'

id give a 2nd for him easily
UDFA!!

He's a talented guy, who's a nightmare character risk. He's a thug in a uniform.

I don't want him on the team because I don't want someone like him to be successful in the NFL.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Can you say
]

You must not watch any football. Ryan Broyles and Jeff Fuller both faced Prince. They were both on the All Big 12 team. Both will be playing on Sundays in the future. Broyles only had 3 catches against Nebraska, and Fuller had 1. Your a funny, yet blind individual.
Share 49ersWebzone