LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

My take on our QB search

I agree with you that we take 2 QBs this draft, hopefully from the 3rd round (Stanzi). I think Tyrod Taylor has all the traits that Harbaugh looks for in a QB.

I'm seeing many of the latest mocks have Blane Gabbert fall to us at #7. We may get a trade offer from Washington to swap picks and they will throw in Donovan McNabb, (after the new CBA). It would be a win/win. Getting McNabb for what would have been a third rounder this year, that the skins don't have.

If Gabbert is there at #7, it means all the top tier players we hoped would fall to us have been drafted. Than we will see what Baalke is made of.
Originally posted by natrone06:
Jim Harbaugh just needs to use his secret antenna and get us our qb of the future. I don't care if its the 7th pick or the 7th round. JUST GET US A GOOD ONE!

Hear, hear!
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Jim Harbaugh just needs to use his secret antenna and get us our qb of the future. I don't care if its the 7th pick or the 7th round. JUST GET US A GOOD ONE!

Hear, hear!

Yep . . . now we actually SEE what the Baalke/Haraugh team is made of.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:

Hear, hear!

Yep . . . now we actually SEE what the Baalke/Haraugh team is made of.

Well, now or 3 years from now...
Share 49ersWebzone