LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

i think by now most of us know we wont be getting pp or von miller

Originally posted by backontop:
I could see Peterson falling to us at 7 if some of the other teams take a risk on Newton and Gabbert.

The only realistic scenario in which we do nab PP or Miller is if teams in the top 6 draft Newton and Gabbert.

-9fA
Give Ryan Mallett a playbook tomorrow and I advise him to study and pick him @ 7.
No More time spent with below average qb's who have weak arms.
Yea I think we are in pretty good position with our 1st round pick we should be able to get a really good player
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D-Money:
Well let's look at the teams ahead of us and see just how possible it is for Peterson to fall. Miller will be gone.
1) Carolina needs a qb and dline. They will select a qb in my opinion.
2)The broncos- they locked up Bailey but he is getting older and may even move to safety. The problem is a cb has never been selected this high and their D-line is garbage.
3) The bills- you just never know what they are going to do. Their board is completely different from anyone else, and they don't know how to trade down.
4) The bengals- they actually have to very strong corners that had Down years with the rest of the team.
5) The cardinals- their qb situation is worst than ours and their front seven is not very good and seems overrated to me . Their secondary is actually pretty good(for this reason I feel they pass though) and could be top five with Peterson.
6) The browns need help all over but finding a wr is number one. They also selected Joe Haden in the top ten last year.

7) Patrick Peterson - almost too realistic at this point. I'm just worried someone will trade up with the browns to select Peterson. So because of that I assume he won't available. But if that doesn't happen he will be in SF.

Actually a legitimate case can be made for 5 of the 6 teams selecting in front of us to take Peterson.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by backontop:
I could see Peterson falling to us at 7 if some of the other teams take a risk on Newton and Gabbert.

The only realistic scenario in which we do nab PP or Miller is if teams in the top 6 draft Newton and Gabbert.

-9fA

FACT

...need Carolina to drink the koolaide and take CN, then BG will go also before 7
[ Edited by submoa on Apr 10, 2011 at 10:36 AM ]
What are the odds of drafting Nick Fairley and switching to a 4-3?

I actually would not mind this switch.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Well let's look at the teams ahead of us and see just how possible it is for Peterson to fall. Miller will be gone.
2)The broncos- they locked up Bailey but he is getting older and may even move to safety. The problem is a cb has never been selected this high and their D-line is garbage.
3) The bills- you just never know what they are going to do. Their board is completely different from anyone else, and they don't know how to trade down.
4) The bengals- they actually have to very strong corners that had Down years with the rest of the team.
5) The cardinals- their qb situation is worst than ours and their front seven is not very good and seems overrated to me . Their secondary is actually pretty good(for this reason I feel they pass though) and could be top five with Peterson.
6) The browns need help all over but finding a wr is number one. They also selected Joe Haden in the top ten last year.

7) Patrick Peterson - almost too realistic at this point. I'm just worried someone will trade up with the browns to select Peterson. So because of that I assume he won't available. But if that doesn't happen he will be in SF.

Actually a legitimate case can be made for 5 of the 6 teams selecting in front of us to take Peterson.

Only if they are selecting bpa not out of need.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Actually I was reading the thread title.
Share 49ersWebzone