Justin Houston?

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by Jwalk:
Originally posted by jreff22:
if he falls to the 2nd he would be worth moving up a few spots

My guess is he will indeed fall now.... Maybe the 3rd-6th round?

NFL | Justin Houston fails drug test
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:09:12 -0700

Georgia LB Justin Houston failed a drug test at the NFL Scouting Combine, according to sources. Houston tested positive for marijuana.

Jesus what a moron. My man crush is now dying.

will he really fall 2 rounds for doing weed? i initally doubted he would fall to us at 45 i really hope he does

ya if he does it now when his future is on the line, he will probably smoke up and not be careful about it in the league and fail drug test. Why would he risk that much money and draft position to smoke a bowl. What an idiot

he probally didnt know it stays in your system for a month lol but he still got a lot of talent

pssshhhhhhhh i highly doubt that wasnt the 1st time he smoked weed and all weed smokers know that crap stays in your system for a while i swear some people are idiots, your biggest interview in your life and you f**k up by smoking dumb ass weed
Did the 9ers bring Houston in for a visit? If so, I hope Harbaugh filled him up with poppy seed muffins to help him fail the drug test.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Did the 9ers bring Houston in for a visit? If so, I hope Harbaugh filled him up with poppy seed muffins to help him fail the drug test.

Yes, according to Bee-rrows visit list they brought him in early.
Share 49ersWebzone