LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Point Blank: would you draft QB Locker in the third?

Point Blank: would you draft QB Locker in the third?

Would you draft Julio Jones in the 3rd?

What's the point of this question - he won't be there.
all qbs this yr have issues but i believe that harbaugh would target locker of all them and coach him up, if hes there in the 3rd or even the 2nd i wouldnt be mad if we take him. i have faith in harbaugh
3rd? Yes.
Sure I would. I'd take him in the 2nd.
I would trade up with New England at the top of the 2nd to get him (probably wouldn't cost a whole lot to switch 2nd with the Pats and maybe give up a 3rd, or our extra 4th). I don't particularly believe in Locker, but I do believe in Harbaugh and I think if anyone can fix Locker and turn him into a top-flight west coast QB, it would be JH.
We will need a FS if Goldson leaves so probably yes.
  • dj43
No. With all those other guys gone, I would rather use that pick on a speedy WR or a FS or a center (assuming Baas leaves).

I would rather re-sign Alex and Dennis Dixon in FA. Neither Locker or Dixon can begin to work out until the CBA is signed. I'd wait to draft a QB until next year. This year's crop is not worth the slot they will be picked.
Automatic[/right]
Originally posted by jreff22:
Cant teach accuracy

Accuracy and footwork go hand in hand. Harbaugh can teach footwork.
If Harbaugh and Baalke thing he is worth a third then sure. Third is not a bad place for locker. Anything higher than a third then no.

id take him in the 2nd. harbaugh can fix his mechanics and the kid shows that hes a fiery competitor. he wants to get better at his craft.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
id take him in the 2nd. harbaugh can fix his mechanics and the kid shows that hes a fiery competitor. he wants to get better at his craft.
I wouldn"t touch Locker untill the 5th round at most.. Reminds me way to much of the guy that has already failed us..
Originally posted by fakers23:
I wouldn"t touch Locker untill the 5th round at most.. Reminds me way to much of the guy that has already failed us..

no chance he lasts that long
Share 49ersWebzone