There are 263 users in the forums

Prospect Watch: BCS National Championship #1 Auburn vs. #2 Oregon

• DVDA
  • Veteran
2 of 4 to wide open receivers...
Originally posted by 23zack80:
2 of 4 to wide open receivers...
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm pretty sure Harbaugh is watching this game, and I really want to know what he thinks of Cam right now.

Originally posted by RonMexico:
i no longer want newton

u gotta make that throw every time

lol..Good decision. Jamarcus Russel Jr.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Oregon punter at #7?
I endorse Fairley at 7.
i don't see Fairley making it past Denver. But damn that guy is a beast
so this Fairly fella isn't too bad.... WOW. Can you say top 3?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
I endorse Fairley at 7.

Only way he is close to #7 is if he breaks his leg while smoking pot at the NFL combine.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 10, 2011 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by frenchmov:
i asked this elsewhere but does cam newton have only 1 read? its like he looks at his 1 read, and if its not open he runs it.

please god let someone else draft this guy

So far it looks like he does exactly that. If he doesn't throw it in 3 seconds, he's running with it even when he has great blocking up front. He doesn't hang in the pocket and wait for his receiver to get open.

Not worth a #7 overall pick.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
I endorse Fairley at 7.

Only way he is close to #7 is if he breaks his leg while smoking pot at the NFL combine.
Don't think it's entirely out of the question to see Fairley at 7. With AJ Green declaring, we'll see Green, the two CB's, Dareus, Bowers, Fairley and POSSIBLY Quinn be strong likely choices all in the top 10.

I'm hoping we don't go QB at 7, somehow hold out hope that we can snag one in the late 1st with a trade up or with our 2nd rounder. That way, we can't go wrong whether its d-line or CB at 7.
[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Jan 10, 2011 at 8:20 PM ]
The guy I wouldn't mind us taking from Auburn is Darvin Adams. He's really good, and 6'3'' and pretty fast.
Share 49ersWebzone