LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Prospect Watch: BCS National Championship #1 Auburn vs. #2 Oregon

• obx49
  • Veteran
Newton is feeling it.
I'm pretty sure Harbaugh is watching this game, and I really want to know what he thinks of Cam right now.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
im happy to say that no longer do i have to worry about scam newton getting drafted by baalke/harbaugh

LOL After 1 qtr dude? Hilarious!

no after the whole season, wasting a top 10 pick alone for this guy will be a f**king waste.

What during Scam's whole season has you so down on him? Curious.

he plays in a gimmick offense just like our past 1st rd pick qb and everyone seems to hate him. i question his desire to study opposing nfl defenses and learn to play qb in the nfl. you gotta be a complete desperate idiotic team to risk drafting newton in the top half or imo the 1st. dude has so much things to learn, i dont believe baalke and harbaugh will risk taking freaking newton in the 1st where there can be other qbs who can be had later and possibly be groomed and successful in the wco.

You question the Heisman trophy winners desire to study NFL defenses? You have to chuggin alot of haterade just to say that. Especially since he hasnt declared or been drafted. Its obvious you dont know what youre talking about concerning Newton. The guy went thru 3 offenses and is a main reason Auburn is the #1 team in the nation.
Cam Newton will be an NFL bust.
i asked this elsewhere but does cam newton have only 1 read? its like he looks at his 1 read, and if its not open he runs it.

please god let someone else draft this guy
Originally posted by frenchmov:
i asked this elsewhere but does cam newton have only 1 read? its like he looks at his 1 read, and if its not open he runs it.

please god let someone else draft this guy

I don't think Harbaugh will stake his career on drafting this turkey if he is available.
I will take Fairly at #7
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Nick Nick Fairley in full beast mode.
Originally posted by obx49:

dirty player who would bring an attitude to the defense...
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
im happy to say that no longer do i have to worry about scam newton getting drafted by baalke/harbaugh

LOL After 1 qtr dude? Hilarious!

no after the whole season, wasting a top 10 pick alone for this guy will be a f**king waste.

What during Scam's whole season has you so down on him? Curious.

he plays in a gimmick offense just like our past 1st rd pick qb and everyone seems to hate him. i question his desire to study opposing nfl defenses and learn to play qb in the nfl. you gotta be a complete desperate idiotic team to risk drafting newton in the top half or imo the 1st. dude has so much things to learn, i dont believe baalke and harbaugh will risk taking freaking newton in the 1st where there can be other qbs who can be had later and possibly be groomed and successful in the wco.

You question the Heisman trophy winners desire to study NFL defenses? You have to chuggin alot of haterade just to say that. Especially since he hasnt declared or been drafted. Its obvious you dont know what youre talking about concerning Newton. The guy went thru 3 offenses and is a main reason Auburn is the #1 team in the nation.

LOL... Winning the Heisman is not a guarantee of anything. What about this Heisman winner? He sure had a burning desire... to party!

http://deadspin.com/373940/matt-leinart-is-taking-his-offseason-film-work-quite-seriously

• obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by obx49:

dirty player who would bring an attitude to the defense...

That's exactly what we need on our DL. I like it...
[ Edited by obx49 on Jan 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM ]
i don't like cam but holy s**t fairley probably cemented his top 3 draft stock with this game. wow
great accuracy newton
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
I will take Fairly at #7
keep on dreaming ;)
i no longer want newton

u gotta make that throw every time
Share 49ersWebzone