LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

Bowl Games Prospect Watch #2 (Dec. 29-31)

Kenny Tate looks pretty good. But I've been more impressed by Dwayne Harris than Torrey Smith.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Kenny Tate looks pretty good. But I've been more impressed by Dwayne Harris than Torrey Smith.

Same. Torrey did less in both the return and receiving game than Harris did.
I firmly believe Griffin has a bright future, but he does need a little time to continue to refine himself. I see Griffin as a guy who should be a top QB either after next year or the year after that.

Haven't seen Phil Taylor do much today. Still early.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Same. Torrey did less in both the return and receiving game than Harris did.

Looks like Torrey just declared for the draft via Twitter:

Link
Foles is going back for his senior season right?

Cuz that would be the smart thing to do for him
Stanzi did not look too impressive in the bowl game.
Nebraska vs Washington tomorrow!

Locker
Foster
Crick
Amakumara
Helu

Foles did not look good at all.
Blackmon's 2nd TD grab was pretty impressive, not a catch in the NFL but still impressive.
Really like Kenny Tate from Maryland!

Hey OTC, what do you think of RB Da'Rell Scott from Maryland? I think he would be a nice back for the 49ers to pick up.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hey OTC, what do you think of RB Da'Rell Scott from Maryland? I think he would be a nice back for the 49ers to pick up.

Decent backup material, but the injury bug has bit him the past couple of seasons, and that's worrisome. He's got great, great speed, but overall he's not a complete runner. He is worth looking at in the late 4th-5th and beyond.
Good game going on between SMU and Army. Picked SMU, and they trailed 16-0 in the 3rd -- it's now 16-14 early in the 4th. Not a lot of prospects here, but it's football, and you gotta love that.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 30, 2010 at 11:42:17 ]
KSU's coach COMPLETELY to blame for that loss. Sure the player had the idiotic penalty for excessive celebration, but guess what? If not for that HORRIFIC fake field goal call when you had an EASY 27 yard attempt, his team would have won this game 37-36, or 39-36.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
KSU's coach COMPLETELY to blame for that loss. Sure the player had the idiotic penalty for excessive celebration, but guess what? If not for that HORRIFIC fake field goal call when you had an EASY 27 yard attempt, his team would have won this game 37-36, or 39-36.

that was a horrible call

but for the ref to call a salute with the game on the line was absurd
Share 49ersWebzone