LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Pitt WR Jonathan Baldwin enters draft, makes curious comments

He is already on track to become the next TO, who is currently unemployed.
Hope the change of scenery and better quarterback play helps him out this year.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hope the change of scenery and better quarterback play helps him out this year.

can he catch?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Ha definitely good bump lol
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

So a 5 time All-Pro, 3x league leader in Receiving Touchdowns, #3 all time in Receiving Touchdowns and #2 All-Time in Receiving yards who has trouble finding a spot on a team when he's 39? I'm not sure that's such a bad thing.
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

So a 5 time All-Pro, 3x league leader in Receiving Touchdowns, #3 all time in Receiving Touchdowns and #2 All-Time in Receiving yards who has trouble finding a spot on a team when he's 39? I'm not sure that's such a bad thing.

He's 2 bad weeks of training camp or one bad season from being unemployed. At the point, Baldwin is a lot closer to being the unemployed TO than the Pro Bowl TO.

Hope that changes, but I think a lot of us need to keep our perspective within reason.
Nobody will sign TO before week1 as this would guarantee his salary for the season. Earliest would be week 2 same with Collie.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
First round talent, late round brain. Pending a monumental collapse in workouts, Baldwin should be selected within the first 2 or 3 rounds.

2nd round most likely, and I think he will be a steal in the 2nd. Guy has legit talent.

Honestly if he has bad hands and a bad attitude and a lazy work ethic, I don't want him. Just look at how Crabtree has turned out.
Awesome?
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Aug 25, 2013 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
First round talent, late round brain. Pending a monumental collapse in workouts, Baldwin should be selected within the first 2 or 3 rounds.

2nd round most likely, and I think he will be a steal in the 2nd. Guy has legit talent.

Honestly if he has bad hands and a bad attitude and a lazy work ethic, I don't want him. Just look at how Crabtree has turned out.
Awesome?

haha, yeah, that whole discussion is hilarious
Share 49ersWebzone