There are 375 users in the forums

If Jim Harbaugh is an NFL Coach next year, Will Luck pull and Elway/Eli move?

If Jim Harbaugh is an NFL Coach next year, Will Luck pull and Elway/Eli move?

Originally posted by Sjceruti:
I think Luck would like to go to San Fran, especially if Harbaugh comes along.

when he thinks about the yorks and guys like paraag marathe, hed have to think twice
Boom.

We've got weapons too we just need a coaching staff to use them properly.

I can see us with the proper coaching emerging as a team like atlanta in Matt Ryans rookie year.

Good running game, weapons and a solid defense.

Originally posted by hofer36:

when he thinks about the yorks and guys like paraag marathe, hed have to think twice

Calm down
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Boom.

I can see us with the proper coaching emerging as a team like atlanta in Matt Ryans rookie year.

our defense is so trash, no pass rush and especially no covering what so ever. our draft should go cb, pass rush, cb, pass rush and repeat. i for sure dont want to see goldson and haralson on this crappy defense next yr
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Boom.

our defense is so trash, no pass rush and especially no covering what so ever. our draft should go cb, pass rush, cb, pass rush and repeat. i for sure dont want to see goldson and haralson on this crappy defense next yr

9th in pass rush, adjusted for opponents strength.

25th in passing, adjusted for opponents strength.

Calm down

what do you ,eam? I calmly ask you, if you were luck would you want to go the present 49ers organization?

Calm down

what do you ,eam? I calmly ask you, if you were luck would you want to go the present 49ers organization?

If Harbaugh was the coach -- yes! Also, he might want to stay in the bay area...he has family at Stanford.
Originally posted by nickbradley:

Calm down

If Harbaugh was the coach -- yes! Also, he might want to stay in the bay area...he has family at Stanford.
first of all u guys needto get out of ur head that harbarough is they key to luck whoever drafts him and if they can pay him then thats what team he wil go to. Hes a smart kid and will go to the orginization he is drafted too and if given the choice regardless of HC and FO he would love to come to the niners because of our offensice weapons
1) Luck might not come out.
2) If he does we pick too late to get him.
3) Harbaugh may not want to coach in the pros.
4) If he does he gets $7 Million a year which absolutely rules out the YORKIES.

Hope that answers your questions.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1) Luck might not come out.
2) If he does we pick too late to get him.
3) Harbaugh may not want to coach in the pros.
4) If he does he gets $7 Million a year which absolutely rules out the YORKIES.

Hope that answers your questions.

i disagree, he will get paid whatever the correct price is to come here, and gettin Harbaugh greatly increases the 9ers' chances of getting Luck. just sayin...

If Harbaugh is our coach next season expect us to bank 30% of our 2011/2012 picks/current players to get the #1 pick from Buffalo/Carolina (which will prompt Andrew Luck to declare for the draft so we can take him).

In my eyes it's the only way Harbaugh would actually bail from his cozy job at Stanford, if he could bring his prized student(s) with him to the NFL. (Like Jimmy Johnson did with with most of his Florida boys when he took the Dallas gig).

Also (as said in another thread), reel in BOTH Luck & Harbaugh you're gonna get tons of stadium support from rich Standford alumni/shareholders.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If Harbaugh is our coach next season expect us to bank 30% of our 2011/2012 picks/current players to get the #1 pick from Buffalo/Carolina (which will prompt Andrew Luck to declare for the draft so we can take him).

In my eyes it's the only way Harbaugh would actually bail from his cozy job at Stanford, if he could bring his prized student(s) with him to the NFL. (Like Jimmy Johnson did with with most of his Florida boys when he took the Dallas gig).

Also (as said in another thread), reel in BOTH Luck & Harbaugh you're gonna get tons of stadium support from rich Standford alumni/shareholders.

Yes -- that's the home-run the Yorks need to get the new stadium.
I heard today on ESPN that Harbaugh could go back to Michigan if RichRod gets fired.
  • dj43
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by teeohh:
This Bills fan thinks he hinted at it during an interview

Wow, after a comment like that, I almost expect it. If we snag Harbaugh and make an offer to Buffalo for the #1 pick, we could have additional leverage.

I'm going out on a limb here and predict that Buffalo finishes with a better overall record than the 49ers. Fitzpatrick has been playing better every week. They almost beat the Steelers yesterday. This is a team on the rise and the balance of their schedule is not very strong. They could easily finish 6-10, perhaps 7-9, which is better than I believe the 49ers will finish. I wouldn't be surprised to see everyone but Detroit and Carolina finish with better records.
I'm appalled at the Andrew Luck sensationalism. I mean, wow.

I understand, he's a terrific player.. but all of this "he's the best to ever come out in the last decade" or "he'll be the most amazing prospect to come out at QB" .. it's way, way over the top. Guys, Bradford was a superior prospect. It was hardly arguable that he was the best QB in the nation. With Luck, it's very arguable.

Stop all of this "We have to trade EVERYTHING for him!!!" talk. Please. If he declares, great. If we get him, great. But there are far too many other talented guys -- arguably just as good right now -- to say we have to, or should, do whatever possible to get Luck.

All I'm saying is this: Calm down. Breathe. We have a shot at several very good quarterbacks, and that includes players already in the NFL that we could feasibly trade for.
Share 49ersWebzone