LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

The Ryan Mallett Bandwagon

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
f**k ryan mallett i dont want him or cam newton anywhere near this team.

Who would you suggest then??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

well against alabama he ran the 2 min drill had a good chance to win it and made horrible throws overthrowing his players throwing into double coverage causing game sealing INT
that's the problem!!! it's not about throwing interceptions in the last seconds when you have to go all in...it's about making stupid decisions!!!

AAaaaaand are you saying Locker doesn't make any???? Cause just about EVERY QB in the world makes stupid decisions at times. But does 1,2 or even 3 bad drives make up a QB's career???

Last time I checked hall of fame quarterback peyton Manning has back to back to back game with 3 or 4 picks so to judge mallet cause of 3 picks in one game I mean c'mon man
No!
Originally posted by NYS49er:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

well against alabama he ran the 2 min drill had a good chance to win it and made horrible throws overthrowing his players throwing into double coverage causing game sealing INT
that's the problem!!! it's not about throwing interceptions in the last seconds when you have to go all in...it's about making stupid decisions!!!

AAaaaaand are you saying Locker doesn't make any???? Cause just about EVERY QB in the world makes stupid decisions at times. But does 1,2 or even 3 bad drives make up a QB's career???

Last time I checked hall of fame quarterback peyton Manning has back to back to back game with 3 or 4 picks so to judge mallet cause of 3 picks in one game I mean c'mon man

I thought Mallett looked very good that game, despite the picks.
I havent really been a huge Mallett fan, but the guy reminds me of Brady. I think he could be very good in the NFL, so I wouldnt be mad if he was picked by the new coach/GM
Mallet may be the guy we look for at QB in this draft, if Luck is gone or does not come out.
Look at the highlights. Looks like a Aaron Rodgers/Roelisberer type
For those Foles fans, he's staying for his senior year.

What has worked well in the NFL is a QB who has started all four years.

You all get the opportunity to see Stanzi tonight as Iowa plays Mizzou. While he may not have the eye popping stats of some QBs, he plays in a pro style offense.

As for Mallett, I am not sure. However I would take him over Locker.

For those who are complaining about his mobility and speed. did you see Peyton's scramble this week?
Ryan Mallett reminds me of Andrew Walter great college Qb but won't be in the Pros. Has no mobility is basically the statue of liberty out there! He will get crushed!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Ryan Mallett reminds me of Andrew Walter great college Qb but won't be in the Pros. Has no mobility is basically the statue of liberty out there! He will get crushed!

Drew Bledsoe 2.0 at best.

It's possible
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

It's possible

No, he moves much better than that -- Mallett has the mobility of a Manning...just enough to get by.

I honestly dont know yet. I really dont. But i also know i dont want either one of them. Anything can happen, players can be let go. Its just to early to tell.

I honestly dont know yet. I really dont. But i also know i dont want either one of them. Anything can happen, players can be let go. Its just to early to tell.

Trade for Carson, draft a qb in the 2nd or 3rd
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Ryan Mallett highlights
Guy throws pretty good on the run, I wouldnt be disapointed if we drafted him.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by boast:

Lol he looks like Bill Burr

Is that the fat kid from Sandlot and I think the Little Giants movies?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

It's possible

Or Jeff George.
Share 49ersWebzone