LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

The Christian Ponder Bandwagon

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
he was better, but Im not gonna say we should draft him, since he looked terrible at FSU during his career.

"Terrible" is quite a stretch, don't ya think?

Plus, his junior year was anything but terrible.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
he was better, but Im not gonna say we should draft him, since he looked terrible at FSU during his career.

He was hurt all the time.

Who would you have the 49ers take at QB?
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Who said anything about the 5th or 6th rd? I didn't...I think he goes in the 2nd. That's where we should grab him...only knock on the guy is his health. He looks like a natural for the WCO...I wouldn't risk passing on him in 2nd rd. We take either Miller or Amukamara in 1st, then Ponder in 2nd. That's a great start to the draft...

We wont take him in the 2nd. We have our QB and our QB hates competion... So they will wait intill day 3 to address the need.

I think Ponder will go in the 2nd and would be a good 49er if picked imo

Oh, I think Ponder go in the 2nd to 4th round. Don't think the 49ers will grab him though.. Going off past history..

GTFO.

Keep the trollin at Niner Talk.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Who said anything about the 5th or 6th rd? I didn't...I think he goes in the 2nd. That's where we should grab him...only knock on the guy is his health. He looks like a natural for the WCO...I wouldn't risk passing on him in 2nd rd. We take either Miller or Amukamara in 1st, then Ponder in 2nd. That's a great start to the draft...

We wont take him in the 2nd. We have our QB and our QB hates competion... So they will wait intill day 3 to address the need.

Oh, I think Ponder go in the 2nd to 4th round. Don't think the 49ers will grab him though.. Going off past history..

GTFO.

I'm not going any where deal with it! Troll!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

They see me trollin, they hatin!
They hopin that they gon catch me writin dirty!
tryna catch me writin dirty!

Not trolling... We signed Carr for the same very reason last year... For our QB didn't have to face competion. Any QB draft from 1st to 4 round will be considered a threat. lol
you are a funny troll you know that we have a new coaching staff so that you cant compare what sing did and what harbaugh will do at all...
Originally posted by communist:

Not trolling... We signed Carr for the same very reason last year... For our QB didn't have to face competion. Any QB draft from 1st to 4 round will be considered a threat. lol
you are a funny troll you know that we have a new coaching staff so that you cant compare what sing did and what harbaugh will do at all...

Why thank you Troll! For now on anyone that calls me a Troll is one themselves!
Originally posted by Schulzy:

GTFO.

I'm not going any where deal with it! Troll!

Considering your warning level went up 25% in just a few hours, I think you may be going somewhere soon.
Originally posted by communist:

Why thank you Troll! For now on anyone that calls me a Troll is one themselves!
???
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Please stop the bomb throwing or everyone involved will be warned, right or wrong.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Please stop the bomb throwing or everyone involved will be warned, right or wrong.

• JDog
  • Veteran
All aboard toot toot, I am on the Ponder train. He had another good outing today, I saw nothing out of the rest.
I can't even come in a Christian Ponder thread to get away from this A-hole? WTF is this forum coming to?!?!?!?!
Originally posted by JDog:
All aboard toot toot, I am on the Ponder train. He had another good outing today, I saw nothing out of the rest.

I really hope we can get him. Obviously not in the first round, but I'd pull the trigger on our 2nd round pick.
Originally posted by Gavintech:
I can't even come in a Christian Ponder thread to get away from this A-hole? WTF is this forum coming to?!?!?!?!

There's no escaping fakers ahaha

[ Edited by binary2nd on Jan 29, 2011 at 19:03:14 ]
Share 49ersWebzone