LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

Iupati assaults Rey Mauluga!

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Mauluga is a big dude. Iupati just KO'd him
...and he's raw? Holy crap!!

Imagine what he will be like after Solari and Brown mold him. Down right dominant at ALL times!

Hmmmmm...maybe the Larry Allen comparisons are not that far fetched. I love the way he simply takes players out of the picture. Or he simply engulfs them.

And those, wonderful, lovely feet of his only gives me goose bummpies. He can really move. I can see him pulling, mauling ILBs like Maluaga and EAT the Safeties like E. Thomas on the way to the end-zone.

I am sure Iupati likes his snacks!

Originally posted by ninertico:
...and he's raw? Holy crap!!

Imagine what he will be like after Solari and Brown mold him. Down right dominant at ALL times!

Hmmmmm...maybe the Larry Allen comparisons are not that far fetched. I love the way he simply takes players out of the picture. Or he simply engulfs them.

And those, wonderful, lovely feet of his only gives me goose bummpies. He can really move. I can see him pulling, mauling ILBs like Maluaga and EAT the Safeties like E. Thomas on the way to the end-zone.

I am sure Iupati likes his snacks!

Alot of people are comparing him to Steve Hutchinson
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Anybody help me out for some reason can't see anything on my blackberry

The linebacker blitzes late. The center stops his momentum. Iupati then shoves the LB to the ground.
Squash!
when I first read the thread title, I thought, "Great! There goes our 1st round pick!"
The guy looked like a rag doll. That is hilarious.
Dockett..This is you.....my plabean.....Knock Him the F*Ck out.....
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Freaking awesome!
he got mugged!

Did anyone get the license plate of that truck that hit me?

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
when I first read the thread title, I thought, "Great! There goes our 1st round pick!"

lol
Now that is some pownage!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bret
  • Veteran
I didn't wan them to draft Iupati, but that was because I was afraid they'd try to make him a tackle. But I'm thrilled they got him in a total revamp of the line. Great move!

And BTW I didn't want them to draft Taylor Mays either because I was afraid he'd be a waste of a 1st round pick. But with his measureables, he's a perfect 2nd rounder!

I'm thrilled with our draft!
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
WOW!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick show this to nickbradley to shut him up!!!!!!!!

Where'd I ever say I didn't like Iupati? He's a mean guard!
Share 49ersWebzone