LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 343 users in the forums

How would you feel if we took both Haden and Earl Thomas?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Haden is terribly overrated. And Earl Thomas is good but small. Also we would not have dealt with our O Line. Plus we didn't add any pass rushers or gamebreakers.

13) Brandon Graham
17) Anthony Davis / Brian Bulaga / CJ Spiller

This is better.

How is Haden overrated and Thomas is the same size as Troy Polamalu, and I'd certainly love to have Polamalu on my team!!!

Haden is around a 4.6 guy and slow out of cuts and turns...

I'm more open to Earl Thomas. Thomas plus OT or OLB pass rusher would be fine. He's not real big though. But he is a playmaker (Thomas).

lol No Haden isn't. Dude ran a 4.41 at his pro day in the rain. At the combine he was battling a back injury. And you're just parroting what Eric Davis said and neither of you have even seen him play much!!!! Dude locked up Julio Jones, Mardy Gilyard, AJ Green, and Brandon LaFell. HE IS SICK.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Haden is terribly overrated. And Earl Thomas is good but small. Also we would not have dealt with our O Line. Plus we didn't add any pass rushers or gamebreakers.

13) Brandon Graham

This is better.

How is Haden overrated and Thomas is the same size as Troy Polamalu, and I'd certainly love to have Polamalu on my team!!!

I'm more open to Earl Thomas. Thomas plus OT or OLB pass rusher would be fine. He's not real big though. But he is a playmaker (Thomas).

lol No Haden isn't. Dude ran a 4.41 at his pro day in the rain. At the combine he was battling a back injury. And you're just parroting what Eric Davis said and neither of you have even seen him play much!!!! Dude locked up Julio Jones, Mardy Gilyard, AJ Green, and Brandon LaFell. HE IS SICK.

He ran a 4.58 at the combine on electronic timing... Eric Davis knows what he is talking about. And he said Haden is super slow into and out of his cuts and turns...

13) Brandon Graham

This is better.

He ran a 4.58 at the combine on electronic timing... Eric Davis knows what he is talking about. And he said Haden is super slow into and out of his cuts and turns...

YES WITH A BACK INJURY AND POOR 40 FORM. I don't care what he ran at the combine on electronic timing. He had a back injury. Then Deion/Irvin were on NFL talking about how bad his form was. Eric Davis is a former player on tv, not a damn scout, and he most likely hasn't watched much of Haden. Like I said you're just parroting what Eric Davis said about him without even having seen anything of him yourself. This is what pisses me off about the draft, people who haven't even watched a guy play try to make informed opinions about how a players going to be a bust when they don't know s**t about the guy. I saw him play like 10 times in the last years and he is going to be a good f**king corner.

13) Brandon Graham

This is better.

YES WITH A BACK INJURY AND POOR 40 FORM. I don't care what he ran at the combine on electronic timing. He had a back injury. Then Deion/Irvin were on NFL talking about how bad his form was. Eric Davis is a former player on tv, not a damn scout, and he most likely hasn't watched much of Haden. Like I said you're just parroting what Eric Davis said about him without even having seen anything of him yourself. This is what pisses me off about the draft, people who haven't even watched a guy play try to make informed opinions about how a players going to be a bust when they don't know s**t about the guy. I saw him play like 10 times in the last years and he is going to be a good f**king corner.

If we pick Haden I'm going to throw a brick through my flat screen TV...

13) Brandon Graham

This is better.

Good for you. It's great that you're going to bust your tv because you refuse to educate yourself and instead rely on what other people tell you to think. Luckily I'm not watching the draft with you.

13) Brandon Graham

This is better.

Good for you. It's great that you're going to bust your tv because you refuse to educate yourself and instead rely on what other people tell you to think. Luckily I'm not watching the draft with you.

Haden sucks. He doesn't even belong in the top 15. Most overrated guy in the draft.

13) Brandon Graham

This is better.

Haden sucks. He doesn't even belong in the top 15. Most overrated guy in the draft.

How would you know? You dont even watch college football.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
We'd better have far and away the best secondary in the NFL and it not be close

13) Brandon Graham

This is better.

You and my boy, who thinks Tebow and Mays are top 15() should get together to watch the draft.

But to the real question... I wouldn't mind both in the first. As long as we get solid OL out of the 2nd/3rd
[ Edited by Ibleedgoldnred on Apr 21, 2010 at 3:41 PM ]
I'd feel it wasn't a smart move. 150 sacks in three years doesn't take a mastermind to figure out what we must do to get in contention.

I'd feel like
Flotsam in the sea of despair
A butterfly stuck on bubble gum on the bottom of a theater seat
A broken knee on Secretariat the second before the Kentucky Derby
The bluest blue during Picasso's blue period
Some stranger had spit into my mouth
Mike Tyson took a cheese grater to my teeth
Breaking my tail bone during a Mardi Gras date with Jaime Koeppe
Someone replaced my stomach with a swamp cooler
The ancient Egyptian monster Ammit was about to gobble my heart and I would wander homeless evermore
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
I'd feel like
Flotsam in the sea of despair
A butterfly stuck on bubble gum on the bottom of a theater seat
A broken knee on Secretariat the second before the Kentucky Derby
The bluest blue during Picasso's blue period
Some stranger had spit into my mouth
Mike Tyson took a cheese grater to my teeth
Breaking my tail bone during a Mardi Gras date with Jaime Koeppe
Someone replaced my stomach with a swamp cooler
The ancient Egyptian monster Ammit was about to gobble my heart and I would wander homeless evermore

Now just how did that butterfly end up there?

13) Brandon Graham

This is better.

How would you know? You dont even watch college football.

I watch but I don't think you do.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

13) Brandon Graham

This is better.

How are you judging that, Haden is not the one running the routes. If you watch him when he plays in man coverage hes always there toe to toe with the receiver and hes always playing the ball. And btw didn't Haden run a 4.4 at his Pro day??
Bulaga and Mays or Clausen if he falls to 17.
Share 49ersWebzone