LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Peter King's (SI) Final Mock Draft

Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
I wouldn't be surprised if Charles Brown didn't get drafted in the first round.

gbnreport.com has him ranked 36
footballsfuture.com has him ranked 31
thefootballexpert.com has him ranked 34
scout.com has him ranked 47
nfldraftscout.com has him 34

I think its a very real possiblity he falls out of the 1st round. I think he'll be drafted in the first but I can see him falling out.

Yes, and not a single one of them is a well respected nfl draft source. Some of them have Jonathan Dwyer as the #1 runningback and Bruce Campbell as the number 2/3 OT.

Dude are you pulling numbers out of your ass? None of them have Campbell as the 2/3 OT. And none of them have Dwyer as the #1 RB.

In fact all have Campell as their 5th best OT except Scott Wright has him his 4th. And the highest Dwyer ranks is 5th on all of them.

Sorry, I was actually referring to the Yahoo Sports Rankings on accident, but still... some of those sites you have listed have Bruce Campbell going ahead of Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati, Maurikice Pouncy, and Charles Brown (and he isn't even going to the Raiders)... unless he goes to the Raiders that's just not happening. We'll discuss this after the first round.... I'm more alluding to the fact that of all the sources you could have pulled those aren't the most reputable. Did you see MAdDog's board this morning, he's been far more accurate than any single one of those sources and he has Charles Brown at 9 overall...
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Apr 22, 2010 at 9:51 AM ]

I think its a very real possiblity he falls out of the 1st round. I think he'll be drafted in the first but I can see him falling out.

Yes, and not a single one of them is a well respected nfl draft source. Some of them have Jonathan Dwyer as the #1 runningback and Bruce Campbell as the number 2/3 OT.

Dude are you pulling numbers out of your ass? None of them have Campbell as the 2/3 OT. And none of them have Dwyer as the #1 RB.

In fact all have Campell as their 5th best OT except Scott Wright has him his 4th. And the highest Dwyer ranks is 5th on all of them.

Sorry, I was actually referring to the Yahoo Sports Rankings, but still... some of those sites you have listed have Bruce Campbell going ahead of Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati, Maurikice Pouncy, and Charles Brown (and he isn't even going to the Raiders)... unless he goes to the Raiders that's just not happening. We'll discuss this after the first round.... I'm more alluding to the fact that of all the sources you could have pulled those aren't the most reputable. Did you see MAdDog's board this morning, he's been far more accurate than any single one of those sources and he has him ranked 9.

I made a spreadsheet with the rankings of about 7 different sites I visit and will let you know how close they are to what actually happens. I have their rankings and mocks.

Sorry, I was actually referring to the Yahoo Sports Rankings, but still... some of those sites you have listed have Bruce Campbell going ahead of Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati, Maurikice Pouncy, and Charles Brown (and he isn't even going to the Raiders)... unless he goes to the Raiders that's just not happening. We'll discuss this after the first round.... I'm more alluding to the fact that of all the sources you could have pulled those aren't the most reputable. Did you see MAdDog's board this morning, he's been far more accurate than any single one of those sources and he has him ranked 9.

I made a spreadsheet with the rankings of about 7 different sites I visit and will let you know how close they are to what actually happens. I have their rankings and mocks.

Now that's what I like to hear from a draft enthusiast! Sounds good... Happy Draft Day!

Now that's what I like to hear from a draft enthusiast! Sounds good... Happy Draft Day!

Share 49ersWebzone