LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

Could Tebow be the next Montana

Let me start out as saying I am in no way in favor of drafting Tebow in the first two rounds but......Look at when Montana was drafted Too Small, Weak Arm but all he did at ND is lead comebacks and win. Fast forward to 2010 Tebow Horrible delivery, Too slow on his drop questionable arm but all he does is win. Just playing devils advocate.
No, Tebow will not be the 2nd coming, he'll be lucky to start in the NFL within 3 years.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Highly doubt it, but I like that gif
only if bill walsh comes back and drafts him
  • JDog
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LB49ers:
Let me start out as saying I am in no way in favor of drafting Tebow in the first two rounds but......Look at when Montana was drafted Too Small, Weak Arm but all he did at ND is lead comebacks and win. Fast forward to 2010 Tebow Horrible delivery, Too slow on his drop questionable arm but all he does is win. Just playing devils advocate.

• flow
  • Veteran
I have a belly button
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
I have a belly button

I have 2 belly buttons

Clausen to me is more comparable to Montana than Tebow. Thats just me
Yeah... maybe Hannah Montana
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
IMO the 2nd coming of Montana has already arrived in the NFL by the name of Tom Brady. Hes the closes thing to Joe cool.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
IMO the 2nd coming of Montana has already arrived in the NFL by the name of Tom Brady. Hes the closes thing to Joe cool.

Brady has a stronger arm BY FAR, but i know what your saying.
Share 49ersWebzone