LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 194 users in the forums

Would You Guys Be Happy With #13 Haden #17 Thomas?

• LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
i read a mock that had us picking Haden at 13 and Earl Thomas at 17 if the top OT's are gone
Happy? No.

But I wouldn't be upset with it either. It would certainly give us a scary secondary.
I'm in the minority here that would love that.
No that would be awful.

Getting one would be ok although I don't think we necessarily need to take a DB in the first.

If you can't block it doesn't matter how scary your secondary is.
Thomas or Berry and BPA, then a RT in the second.
no
No... Haden's overrated and not a big need anyway. I'd be pretty happy with Thomas at #17 though.
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:

and Gaither for our second round pick and hopefully in the 3rd we can land ourselves a kick returner/DB.
I'd be thrilled with that if all the 1st round OTs are off the board.
No to Haden!

Originally posted by joey82:
No that would be awful.

Getting one would be ok although I don't think we necessarily need to take a DB in the first.

If you can't block it doesn't matter how scary your secondary is.

I'm sorry but what does the offensive line have to do with the secondary..which plays defense?

And people who think Haden sucks must've not watched him play or are hung up on his combine numbers. The guy will be a stud. No question about it.
F**k Haden!! I don't like haden!! If the 49ers draft Haden. I will not happy about it. I think, Haden is so bust!
No problem with Haden and Thomas in the first round...can get a decent RT in round two.

Of course, I'd have no problem with Williams and Iupati in round one, either.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
F**k Haden!! I don't like haden!! If the 49ers draft Haden. I will not happy about it. I think, Haden is so bust!

Why is that? In fact I'd love to hear from all the people calling Haden a bad pick.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:

and Gaither for our second round pick and hopefully in the 3rd we can land ourselves a kick returner/DB.

Wow that is funny I was just thinking about that. I mean it's very far fetched and unlikely to happen, but that would be awesome if it did!
Share 49ersWebzone