LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Greg Hardy

I was wondering round Greg Hardy will go and do you likehim. Didnt play mush last year due to injury but still remember how good he was year before almost unstopable. passrusher from Ole Miss.
Guy has first round talent but can't stay healthy and there's questions about his motivation and inconsistency.

I've read stuff about him being big time into graphic design - kind of screams of Rashaun Woods and fishing to me.

However if he can stay healthy and motivated someone can get themselves a pretty good player probably 4th round+
4th ish
Originally posted by genus49:
Guy has first round talent but can't stay healthy and there's questions about his motivation and inconsistency.

I've read stuff about him being big time into graphic design - kind of screams of Rashaun Woods and fishing to me.

However if he can stay healthy and motivated someone can get themselves a pretty good player probably 4th round+

I agree
This guy had 1st rounder about 2 years ago. Since then he's taken a nose dive. He looked completely human at the Senior Bowl. It's kind of sad to see, but injuries have really taken a toll on him.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I think late 3rd or early 4th round would be where he goes. I am hoping we get him in the 4th
I'd guess the 3rd round... Very similar to last year's Michael Johnson from GT.
Greg Hardy from Ole Miss is the guy I was writing about before the draft.He was drafted by Carolina in the 6th rd. and is now playing with 1st string ahead of Everette Brown.We realy missed on this guy in my opinion.
hardy is a 4-3 de, his talents wouldve been wasted in a 3-4
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
hardy is a 4-3 de, his talents wouldve been wasted in a 3-4

Yeah I think so too. He might have learned the OLB job but it would have taken him awhile to do so. I guess we could have used him in the dime package as a pass rusher.

hes not a 3-4 player he would suck with us
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
hes not a 3-4 player he would suck with us

He's too big at 280. Nice to see that brown, another zone favorite from a couple years back is doing piss poor.
Share 49ersWebzone