LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

Who's for trading up?

Who's for trading up?

Originally posted by susweel:
NOPE

I would rather have 2 first rounders.

same here to gamble on a top prospect & to lose 2 picks for 1 NO WAY
i rather take my chances with what ever tackles are left when we pick at 13th you know every year 1 or 2 guys slip the draft boards anyways.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Id trade our 13th pick and our 3rd rounder..for the 7 pick to take ERIC BERRY

According to the Draft Value Chart that still isn't enough, you would most likely have to thrown in a 4th round pick too.
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
This team needs to upgrade their talent level.

Trading our picks would be a dumb move.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

According to the Draft Value Chart that still isn't enough, you would most likely have to thrown in a 4th round pick too.

Thats alot of compensation

Hopefully Cleveland thinks Clausen is the heir apparent to Jake D., then may be Berry slips a little further.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

Hopefully Cleveland thinks Clausen is the heir apparent to Jake D., then may be Berry slips a little further.

Well IMO, of all the fails that Cleveland has gone through at the QB position, I would think they would go the smart route and take Clausen or Bradford if available. Then again if Delhomme is healthy enough to man the drivers seat for the next one or two years they could just go with Colt McCoy, Dan LeFevour or Tony Pike in the next rounds.

The highest I would take Berry at would be the 9th or 10th pick, which would only require a 3rd round pick at most. We could also see if they bite by only giving them a 4th round pick, which would still equal 1,226 points, which isn't too far off. Then again, I also wouldn't mind staying put and seeing if Morgan Burnett falls into our laps at #49.
Originally posted by 5280High:

Berry would be good, but look at the value... he's a safety, one of the most injury prone positions in the game.

lol information based upon absolutely nothing out of no where...
I'm not for trading up, unless it's for trading our 2nd and 3rd for another 1st.
Share 49ersWebzone