There are 221 users in the forums

Stategic Moves That will bring 6th superbowl!

Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
I was thinking....

trade our 7th rounder to the Colts for Manning
then trade K. Smith to the Rams for their 1st overral pick
then trade our 6th rounder to Detroit for their 2nd overral pick
and finally, we'll talk the Cowboys into releasing Ware, and pick him up as a FA

with the 1st pick we'll get Suh, with the 2nd we'll get Berry, with the 13th we'll get Haden, and with the 17th we get Okung (I know, this last part might not be realistic)

how about that roster???

I Like this Lets do it.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lol ur waaaay off eagles are much more talented than us and he couldnt lead them there not to mention his injury prone ass is gonna get demolished with our o line

wanna win a super bowl?

trade 2nd for gaither

13 and 3rd for berry

trade back with 17 pick up another 2nd rounder

get best and pass rusher

probability of this happening? almost 0

but trust me mcnabb will not only not take us to the superbowl but set this team back for another 4 to 5 years

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ninerprophet:
sɹǝuıɥM ¡ʇı ǝʌɐɥ ǝɯ ʇǝl ʍoN ¡ʎƃǝʇɐʇs ʇɐǝɹƃ ɐ ʇɐɥʍ ʍoM ¡ʇı ǝǝʇuɐɹɐnƃ I uosɐǝs 0Ɩ0ᄅ ǝɥʇ ɟo puǝ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ lʍoqɹǝdns ǝɥʇ uı ǝq llıʍ ǝʍ puɐ pǝǝds puɐ sɹǝʞɐɯʎɐld ɹoɟ oƃ ʇsnɾ ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ¡ǝʇǝdɯoɔ oʇ ɹǝuɹoɔ ʇɐ pǝǝds ǝɥʇ sn ǝʌıƃ llıʍ ǝɥ uosuıqoɹ ʞɔıɹʇɐd ǝʞɐʇ punoɹ puoɔǝs ǝɥʇ uI ˙ϛ dǝʇS ¡ǝsuǝɟǝp uo ɥʇıɯS puɐ sıllıM ɥʇıʍ oƃ oʇ sɹǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝɯɐƃ lɐıʇuǝʇod oʍ┴ ¡ʇsɹıɟ puoɔǝs ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ sʎɐW puɐ ʞɔıd ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ɯɐɥɐɹפ ǝʞıl ǝsuǝɟǝp uo sɹǝʞɐɯʎɐld ɹoɟ oƃ sɹǝpunoɹ ʇsɹıɟ oʍʇ ɹno ɥʇıM ˙ㄣ dǝʇS ¡ǝɟıl sıɥ ɹoɟ unɹ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʇou oʇ uɐʌouop ʍollɐ puɐ ǝuıl ǝʌısuǝɟɟo ɹno ǝʇǝldɯoɔ puɐ ʞɔıd ʇɟɐɹp ɥʇɹnoɟ ɹo pɹıɥʇ ɐ ʇsɐǝl ʇɐ sn ƃuıɹq llıʍ sıɥ┴ ¡ssɐq pıʌɐp ǝpɐɹʇ puɐ suɐxǝʇ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐnפ ƃıq ʇɐɥʇ uƃıS ˙Ɛ dǝʇS ¡ǝpıspuılq sqqɐuɔW ʇɔǝʇoɹd oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ ǝlʞɔɐʇ lɐɔısʎɥd ƃıq ǝɥʇ sn ǝʌıƃ llıʍ sıɥ┴ ¡ɹɐǝʎ ʇxǝu pɹıɥʇ puɐ ɹɐǝʎ sıɥʇ ɥʇɟıɟ ɐ ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌıƃ puɐ ǝɹoɯıʇlɐq ɯoɹɟ sɹǝɥʇıɐƃ ┴O ɹoɟ ǝpɐɹ┴ ˙ᄅ dǝʇS ¡ɯıɥ ɟo ɟɟo ǝɹnssǝɹd ǝɯos ǝʞɐʇ oʇ ǝɯɐƃ ƃuıuunɹ ɹǝʍod ƃuoɹʇs ɐ sı spǝǝu ǝɥ llɐ puɐ ǝɹoɟǝq ǝɔuɐp ƃıq ǝɥʇ oʇ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ oɥʍ ʞɔɐqɹǝʇɐnb ɐ sn ǝʌıƃ llıʍ sıɥ┴ ¡ǝɹǝɥʇ oƃ pıp I sǝ⅄ ¡qqɐuɔW ɹoɟ ɥʇıɯS xǝl∀ ǝpɐɹ┴ ˙Ɩ dǝʇS ¡oƃ ǝʍ ǝɹǝɥ 'uıʍ oʇ sʇuɐʍ ƃuıS ɟı uǝʞɐʇ ǝq ʇsnɯ ʇɐɥʇ sǝʌoɯ ǝɥʇ oʇuı ʇǝƃ s,ʇǝl llǝM ¡ʍou sǝʌoɯ ploq ǝɯos ǝʞɐɯ puɐ ʇno dǝʇs oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ ʇnq suɐǝlɹo ʍǝu ǝʞıl sdɯɐɥɔ lʍoqɹǝdns ǝq plnoɔ ǝʍ uosɐǝs ƃuıɯoɔ dn sıɥʇ ɟo puǝ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʇɥƃıɹ s,ʇɐɥ┴ ¡ɹɐǝʎ sıɥʇ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ ɥʇ9 ɐ sn ƃuıɹq llıʍ ʇɐɥʇ sǝʌoɯ ɔıƃǝʇɐʇs ǝɯos ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥ┴¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Its this kind of backward ass thinking that i hate reading in these forums

lol ur waaaay off eagles are much more talented than us and he couldnt lead them there not to mention his injury prone ass is gonna get demolished with our o line

wanna win a super bowl?

trade 2nd for gaither

13 and 3rd for berry

get best and pass rusher

but trust me mcnabb will not only not take us to the superbowl but set this team back for another 4 to 5 years

Man He practically carried that eagles team on his back without a running game to 4 nfc championships! If the eagles had some sense they would put a power running game with him and he will flurish!

ok lets say we do trade for mcnabb what happens next year? we have 2 choices

choice A: We sign him to a rediclously big contract that he wants and no way he takes a paycut you can say bye bye to p willy or vernon davis who both will want humongous contracts while youre at it we still have to get goldson and franklin under contract

either way we will be screwed so many key and important positions we have to make up with limited money

choice B: We sign our players except mcnabb because he wants a redicoulosly big deal alex was never given a fair shot at QB so he leaves so i guess Dabid Carr is our QB championship? wont even make the playoffs for aother 3 to 4 years

If you want a franchise QB you have to pay a price. They're not cheap. McNabb contract will probally be in the 12-13 million dollar range and considering we're 30 million plus under the cap you're crazy if you think either Davis or Willis is leaving. After cutting Nate's ridiculous contract we'll be fine. Safeties are the 3rd cheapest position and the elite safeties only make 6 Mil a year. Goldson's nowhere near an elite safety so I'm not really worrying about his contract.

Long term I don't see a big effect here. Look at this way Smith's a free agent next season too. If he pans out we're going to have to give him a nice deal as well. If he doesn't pan out we might have to draft a rookie in the 1st and give him a huge contract.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Apr 2, 2010 at 12:27:03 ]
Mcnabb leading a team to a superbowl victory

You don't think since he lead them to the superbowl he can't win won with a strong running game and a strong defense!

Not considering McNabb is the reason they lost that Superbowl.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

wanna win a super bowl?

trade 2nd for gaither

13 and 3rd for berry

get best and pass rusher

Man He practically carried that eagles team on his back without a running game to 4 nfc championships! If the eagles had some sense they would put a power running game with him and he will flurish!

ok lets say we do trade for mcnabb what happens next year? we have 2 choices

choice A: We sign him to a rediclously big contract that he wants and no way he takes a paycut you can say bye bye to p willy or vernon davis who both will want humongous contracts while youre at it we still have to get goldson and franklin under contract

either way we will be screwed so many key and important positions we have to make up with limited money

choice B: We sign our players except mcnabb because he wants a redicoulosly big deal alex was never given a fair shot at QB so he leaves so i guess Dabid Carr is our QB championship? wont even make the playoffs for aother 3 to 4 years

If you want a franchise QB you have to pay a price. They're not cheap. McNabb contract will probally be in the 12-13 million dollar range and considering we're 30 million plus under the cap you're crazy if you think either Davis or Willis is leaving. After cutting Nate's ridiculous contract we'll be fine. Safeties are the 3rd cheapest position and the elite safeties only make 6 Mil a year. Goldson's nowhere near an elite safety so I'm not really worrying about his contract.

Long term I don't see a big effect here. Look at this way Smith's a free agent next season too. If he pans out we're going to have to give him a nice deal as well. If he doesn't pan out we might have to draft a rookie in the 1st and give him a huge contract.

it wouldnt be as nice as mcnabbs usually old players like long term contracts and rumors are hes looking for a big one and VD and p willy are easily going to be the highest paid player in tehir respective position its going to be hard to resign both along with franklin (whom we will need)

alex should start this year and let him play we need to see what we have if he doesnt do good we will not resign him tehn get mcnabb or whomever you want next year and at the age of 33 mcnabb is hardly a franchise qb
Originally posted by HessianDud:
if you were really a prophet, you would have known that the outcome of this thread was going to be ridicule.

That's what prophets do is tell you things you do not want to hear mark!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

You don't think since he lead them to the superbowl he can't win won with a strong running game and a strong defense! Man Trent dilfer won one with the ravens behind this same philosophy!

dilfer didnt f**k up in games though

McNabb does when games are on the line

So you actually think dilfer is better than Mcnabb? We saw just what dilfer can do when he was here in frisco!

Nope

When the games on the line, I wouldnt pick either. Trent Dilfer won one with the ravens because they didnt ask him to do much at all. Whereas we would ask McNabb to do alot

Also, Alex Smith should win one under that philosophy as well right?

I hope your not counting on alex to win a game on his own! Boy are we in trouble!
if you were really a prophet, you would have known that the outcome of this thread was going to be ridicule.

Doesn't mean those things will come to pass.

You don't think since he lead them to the superbowl he can't win won with a strong running game and a strong defense! Man Trent dilfer won one with the ravens behind this same philosophy!

So you actually think dilfer is better than Mcnabb? We saw just what dilfer can do when he was here in frisco!

Nope

When the games on the line, I wouldnt pick either. Trent Dilfer won one with the ravens because they didnt ask him to do much at all. Whereas we would ask McNabb to do alot

I hope your not counting on alex to win a game on his own! Boy are we in trouble!

he did good against seattle till dropped passes did good against the colts till gore fumbled he came back against the texans till we fumbled punts

last year proved he can win games on his own

Originally posted by English:

Doesn't mean those things will come to pass.

Well my brother their is a precondition to the prophecy remember? If we get mcnabb if we trade for gaither if we sign the guard from the texans if we trade bass and draft graham and mays if if if! Starting to get my drift?

Nope

he did good against seattle till dropped passes did good against the colts till gore fumbled he came back against the texans till we fumbled punts

Yeah he did do good let's take a closer look at his accomplishments from last season. He went 5-5 as a starter wow that spells multiple superbowls! He threw his first ever in his career 300yd game wow I am going to hyperventalate on myself from the numbers he has put up! From these numbers I think alex should retire he is a first ballot hall a famer without a doubt!

Nope

No football player in the world can win a game all on his own. Starting pitcher? Maybe. Labron James? For sure. NFL player? Never, not even a QB.

Nope

Yeah he did do good let's take a closer look at his accomplishments from last season. He went 5-5 as a starter wow that spells multiple superbowls! He threw his first ever in his career 300yd game wow I am going to hyperventalate on myself from the numbers he has put up! From these numbers I think alex should retire he is a first ballot hall a famer without a doubt!

i didnt say anything about HOF but if you want to ok

tell me how many good or great qbs do you know that have had a different OC every single year ?

how many good qbs do you know have had a bottom 5 OL in the nfl?

how many good qbs do you know that in their 5 year career their best weapon is a rookie WR who missed not only training camp but missed the first 6 games?

Nope

i didnt say anything about HOF but if you want to ok

tell me how many good or great qbs do you know that have had a different OC every single year ?

how many good qbs do you know have had a bottom 5 OL in the nfl?

how many good qbs do you know that in their 5 year career their best weapon is a rookie WR who missed not only training camp but missed the first 6 games?

You can tell if a player got it and we saw that with mark sanchez becuase if i am not mistaken he threw more than one 300yd game in his rookie season with a new offense coming from college! So don't give me that crap about oc's when it comes to a qb. Matt ryan also these guys just have it and our boy is just making baby steps like he is in arena football!
Share 49ersWebzone