There are 275 users in the forums

Who is the biggest Tool? (draft gurus)

Who is the biggest Tool? (draft gurus)

Who the hell is Mike Florio?
this lesbo.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Florio and it's not even close.

What a d-bag.

And can I have a link to the article so I can check it out?

Link is up there
the only year i really paid attention to mcshay and kiper was when kiper was all over vernon gholston's nuts and mcshay called the bust so i gotta go with kiper
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Kiper, with McShay and Florio a distant second. Mayock IMO is about as far from a tool as it gets.

I agree, Mayock knows his stuff.
  • seanh
  • Veteran
Kiper makes me want to swallow glass every time he speaks.
Florio is no draft guru and I'm pretty sure he would agree with that. He's an attorney who started the PFT website as a hobby by posting links to NFL stories from around the country with editorial comments. He built it into the defacto NFL newswire service . . . but he's no draft guru.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Florio is no draft guru and I'm pretty sure he would agree with that. He's an attorney who started the PFT website as a hobby by posting links to NFL stories from around the country with editorial comments. He built it into the defacto NFL newswire service . . . but he's no draft guru.

WTF is with the Raider banner . . . I hate 4/1

[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Apr 1, 2010 at 09:33:14 ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I'm aware of such things....I just think the guy acts a little douchey, looks a little douchey, and it was his article or editorial that gave me the idea. I respect the guy though (like I have said before) for getting out of the law game and making his site grow and grow.

With that said, I'm not surprised that smug prick Kiper is leading the poll.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
this lesbo.

Mutant Tarantino!

Florio is not a draft guru nor does he claim to be. To me it's not even close, it's Todd McShay. I actually turn the channel or just don't listen when he talks and I LOVE the NFL draft and NFL draft coverage. Mayock is great, Kiper is Kiper. His books have gotten worse and worse (lighter) every year and sometimes he rambles but he is the godfather of the NFL draft and he is usually pretty accurate with his mock draft and rankings. Dave Te Thomas is really good, he doesen't put his Poor Man's guide NFL draft books anymore but that was the best draft book (700+ pages). Scott Wright and Rob Rang are two rising stars, IMO. I like that Walter NFL draft site as well.
Florio does seem like an A-Hole. You could tell Rich Eisen didn't/doesen't like him.
I can get this Rams sig out of my posts even when I choose 49ers.

[ Edited by PatrickJira411 on Apr 1, 2010 at 10:22:18 ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
this lesbo.

Mutant Tarantino!

Looks like a christmas photo from 1987
McShay just piggy backs other guys work and claims it as his own, which is the MO of most ESPN "experts". Atleast Kiper has his own opinions.
Share 49ersWebzone