There are 209 users in the forums

Anyone here play daily Fantasy Football?

I started playing daily fantasy football on Draftstreet at the start of the 2011 NFL season, found it different an far more exciting than regular leagues (though I still play those too). Anyone on here play there?

If you have never heard of it, the site runs pretty much endless daily leagues where each day you can choose to enter as many as you want or as little or none at all. Once in a league you have 100K in money to spend on players or you can play vs 2,3,6 players in a snake format. You can play in leagues that range from head to head, 3 people, 6 people, 10, 20 or go up against hundreds in the larger leagues. You also can play in free leagues or money leagues ($2, $5, $11, $22, $55 and higher) though most people just play the $2, $5 and $11 leagues. Also as it stands they have the following sports to choose from NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, CFB CBB and NHL.

If anyone is interested and you really know your sports, then you should give it a crack, though I suggest playing some free leagues first in case its not your style. However here is the link to it. Draftstreet.com

If you are already on it maybe we can face off sometime, just let me know your user name.

Cheers Guys

Edit: If you play they have a reload bonus of 40% up to $600. If you enter the code KICKOFF2012
[ Edited by Aussie49er on Aug 29, 2012 at 9:09 AM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
just signed up and joined a free league
Nice!

They just started college basketball leagues today, entered a free league to test it out. I think if I stick to it, it might even help me with my March Madness brackets, always needed a reason to follow college basketball for longer then the tourney.
Oh I just asked the mods there if they will be having a free roll to kick off the college basketball leagues, he replied "in the next week or so"

A free roll is when you can enter for free, if you rank high you win money, however usually you are up against at least 1000 people. Also on Fridays you get some "Free Roll Friday" deals where certain sites will sponsor a free roll tourney. If any pop up I will post the info here.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aussie49er:
Oh I just asked the mods there if they will be having a free roll to kick off the college basketball leagues, he replied "in the next week or so"

A free roll is when you can enter for free, if you rank high you win money, however usually you are up against at least 1000 people. Also on Fridays you get some "Free Roll Friday" deals where certain sites will sponsor a free roll tourney. If any pop up I will post the info here.

nice
So how did you do?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
So how did you do?

I won my first game 166.5 to 144.5.. with a couple players injured
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I won my first game 166.5 to 144.5.. with a couple players injured

Derek Rose, Carmelo?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Derek Rose, Carmelo?

Carmelo .. out of 2 weeks

my backup F is glenn davis lol

At least I got Jeremy Lin for cheap, he's looking good with the Knicks
Did you do a weekly game, or daily?

If you did a daily one then its over, you pick a new team tonight, if you want to play again. If its a weekly one then yeah, your screwed

So how have you done the last few nights?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
So how have you done the last few nights?

I'm doing dailys, came in 1st today in one of them and 3rd in another. Not doing money though just cred, its pretty cool
I'm doing dailys, came in 1st today in one of them and 3rd in another. Not doing money though just cred, its pretty cool
Yeah its fun, keeps you interested everyday

I won 239.25 to 239 last night
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Yeah its fun, keeps you interested everyday

I won 239.25 to 239 last night

yes it does

kinda wish I knew about it during NFL season
yes it does

kinda wish I knew about it during NFL season

Yeah it made the NFL fun, my mate cleaned up during football season. However Baseball season is coming if you are into that, as well as the current PGA, College basketball, and NHL. They had college football too
Share 49ersWebzone