There are 201 users in the forums

Patrick Willis on CJ Spiller

Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont want spiller wither but Patrick willis just needs to shut the f**k up already. Stay of twitter Patrick that s**t is gonna get you in trouble

I know....I like Willis but he needs to stop being such a little b**ch. I wish he was here right now I would shake the s**t out of him. Maybe even pimp slap him.
Originally posted by Youngone:
I dont want spiller wither but Patrick willis just needs to shut the f**k up already. Stay of twitter Patrick that s**t is gonna get you in trouble

I know....I like Willis but he needs to stop being such a little b**ch. I wish he was here right now I would shake the s**t out of him. Maybe even pimp slap him.

Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Just say "no" to Spiller.

yup then id make up paint his cart 49er colors instead of dallas cowboy colors
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Yeah, banning people for sarcasm would leave about 3 people on this board....you being one of them
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
LOL @ Taylor Mays.

Living in SOCAL and being a huge USC fan - I can pretty much tell you Taylor messed up by not entering the draft last season.

We all know his weaknesses and we haven't seen any improvement from them.

I can pretty much compare him to LaRon Landry.

If you have watched Landry's career and lackluster routes in coverage that will be Taylor Mays in the next level.
I been saying it for a while now. Spiller is a dream and there is little to no chance we select him. RB is THE EASIEST position to fill on a team. On top of that they are horrible value in the 1st due to the average length of their career, and that you can get good performers, in rnds 2 - 4.

While having a stud 1st round RB who piles up huge totals is sexy, look at the most recent SB Champions. You don't see LT with a ring, or Peterson with a ring, or MJD a ring, or.......

RB is a position that imo it is better to have a solid guy like Frank (I would say Frank is a 6-10 kind of guy, but year in year out), let Coffee back up. Draft a RB in the 3rd or 4th to compete with Coffee and MRob, a change of pace guy preferably, and be done with it.

This team NEEDS to spend it's early picks on the oline this season. I am absolutely convinced. I am not advocating reaching for any particular player. This team will continue to struggle if we do not bring in at least 2 linemen from the 1st 2 rounds, IMO.

My dream draft is Trent Williams, Trading back to the early 20's while also picking up an extra 4th and getting Iupati. Then give me Gilyard in the 2nd.

We need to find out what Smith has. We need to protect him and give him weapons and field position. Cause we NEED to move the hell on if/when proven Smith is not the 1. Then we have a stable of weapons and a wall up front for the next guy.

[ Edited by WINiner on Mar 24, 2010 at 08:49:49 ]
I'm 100% sure Willis has no say in who gets drafted.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

do you have a link

do you have a link

www.cakefarts.com

I dont want spiller either but Patrick willis just needs to shut the f**k up already. Stay off twitter Patrick that s**t is gonna get you in trouble

for serious
Originally posted by jreff22:

do you have a link

www.cakefarts.com

Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Just say "no" to Spiller.

Spiller would be nice... but agreed, it's a pick we don't have the luxury to make. Dream draft would be seeing Haden fall to us at 13 (doubtful) and grabbing Williams at 17 (also doubtful). Then top rated PR/KR in the second providing nobody we had graded as a 1st round pick falls to us in the second.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
I dont want spiller either but Patrick willis just needs to shut the f**k up already. Stay off twitter Patrick that s**t is gonna get you in trouble

dude! better stay far away from Candlestick. PW knows what you look like.
Originally posted by boast:

dude! better stay far away from Candlestick. PW knows what you look like.

Share 49ersWebzone