There are 199 users in the forums

KR/PR LeRoy Vann, Florida A & M

Originally posted by altadenaniner:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
NFL.com is running an article that Mike Singletary and quarterback coach Mike Johnson were scouting Florida A&M QB Curtis Pulley, but I think Sing was really checking out KR Leroy Vann. This guy has mad skills.

What is this pop warner?

No doubt... that guy is tiny.

So what? The man can play. Plus, the great kick returners are not know to be huge guys.

you mean having 6'2 230 exQB return kicks is not a good Idea....get out of here with that nonsense....I would trust the 49er Coaching Staff before someone who posts in 9er Talk.

Yeah, that's too big of a target on KR. 5'9'' 177 isn't huge, sure. But you can't catch what you can't see. He'd be a great late round pick up or UDFA.

I meant the competition was pop warner like, plus most of the time he was almost caught from behind in that pop warner division, he will get owned in the NFL
NFL.com is running an article that Mike Singletary and quarterback coach Mike Johnson were scouting Florida A&M QB Curtis Pulley, but I think Sing was really checking out KR Leroy Vann. This guy has mad skills.

I agree. I highly doubt we draft another QB (unless someone really falls to us). We already have 3 under contract. They must really like Vann. I'm just glad to see them going so hard after a returner. I cringed everytime one of our bums returned the ball last season.
Share 49ersWebzone