LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

CB: Kyle Wilson (Boise State)

• cupcheck
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
i think its either Spiller at #13 or Wilson at #17

Take'em both, trade back into the first with NE. at #22 With our 2011 first round and 2010 third round. Draft Charles Brown with #22.Three first round starters, now that's instant productivity from a draft class!
[ Edited by cupcheck on Mar 12, 2010 at 8:17 PM ]
Originally posted by cupcheck:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
i think its either Spiller at #13 or Wilson at #17

Take'em both, trade back into the first with NE. at #22 With our 2011 first round and 2010 third round. Draft Charles Brown with #22.Three first round starters, now that's instant productivity from a draft class!

i wouldnt give up a 2011 first round pick.
Prediction: Kyle Wilson will be a 49er and here's why

http://twitter.com/movethesticks

I couldn't find when he said it but Daniel Jeremiah said he knows a couple teams that have Wilson ahead of Joe Haden on their boards.

Matt Barrows also said this:
# Meanwhile, I think Boise State CB Kyle Wilson is someone the 49ers will be thinking -- hard -- about as the draft approaches ... 9:59 AM Mar 7th via web

Did Barrows have a little chat with Jeremiah? Probably...

Now check out Daniel Jeremiah's latest mock HERE

He has the Niners taking Wilson over Haden at #17. Are the niners one of the teams he knows has Wilson ahead of Haden? I say yes
Originally posted by teeohh:
Prediction: Kyle Wilson will be a 49er and here's why

http://twitter.com/movethesticks

I couldn't find when he said it but Daniel Jeremiah said he knows a couple teams that have Wilson ahead of Joe Haden on their boards.

Matt Barrows also said this:
# Meanwhile, I think Boise State CB Kyle Wilson is someone the 49ers will be thinking -- hard -- about as the draft approaches ... 9:59 AM Mar 7th via web

Did Barrows have a little chat with Jeremiah? Probably...

Now check out Daniel Jeremiah's latest mock HERE

He has the Niners taking Wilson over Haden at #17. Are the niners one of the teams he knows has Wilson ahead of Haden? I say yes

In this live chat thing he's doing MM doesn't rule out Wilson, and says the 9ers unlikely to take Haden because he's a slow corner: http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=68473939fa/height=550/width=470
look at that concentration
[ Edited by momoney925 on Mar 13, 2010 at 9:13 PM ]
Love to have him on the team. Problem is #17 may be a little too high to take him. It'll depend on the Niners board I guess.

NFL DraftScout has him #26
Draft Tek has him #27
Scouts Inc has him #22
Originally posted by dbdublin:
Love to have him on the team. Problem is #17 may be a little too high to take him. It'll depend on the Niners board I guess.

Draft Tek has him #27
Scouts Inc has him #22

I think he'll rise to the top 20 after his pro day at the end of month at the least. I think him along with the Broncos defense as a whole was overlooked because of how powerful the offense was. Obviously the conference we play in didn't help as well. IMO I thought he'd be one of the 2010 drafts best kept secrets until he opened some eyes at the senior bowl.

Wilson ran a 4.36 40 at last years pro day for Boise State and i think if he comes close to that this time around picking him at 17 wouldn't be a reach at all. His combination of speed and strength(2nd in the bench press at 24 for CBs) will make him a coveted cornerback come draft day. Not to mention his return skills as well.

Boise State
  • 49crabtree650
  • Info N/A
what does the 49er faithful think about drafting kyle wilson,he looks like solid player plus hes a beast at the return game.
No thanks.
Welcome to the Zone.
You will find a lot of information on many possible draftees in the Draft War Room section.

• titan
  • Veteran
It's a need so I wouldn't mind it at all.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Wrong forum.

Bump

He has his pro day today. Sadly it's closed to the public because i was kinda interested in seeing one of them in person. Just to see exactly what goes on.

From the stories here in Boise, Wilson seems to be 100% completely recovered from his hamstring injury that kept him out of the Combine.

My guess is he'll run in the high 4.3's and boost his stock up today.
So far from what I've read following Twitter, Kyle Wilson has the following numbers at his pro day

40 Dash- 4.43 (Vikings had him clocked at 4.39)
Bench- 25(numbers from combine)
Broad- 10' 2"
Vert.- 38 inches
20 shuttle- 4.09
3-Cone- 6.02

Supposedly he looked extremely sharp in DB Drills.
Originally posted by dbdublin:

Draft Tek has him #27
Scouts Inc has him #22

I hate this logic, it is so retarded.

If a guy is available, and you want him, and he might not be available when you pick next, you take him. None of this bulls**t about "Weeell, this is a little too soon to be picking him, don't ya think? If only we were picking 5 slots down..."
Share 49ersWebzone