There are 255 users in the forums

Eric Berry can fall to number 13. Here's how

• smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by LilAzn9er:

Your draft philosophy is whack. One of the fundamentals of drafting is draft the BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE! As long as the team feels that the player can be a stud for you then they will pay the money regardless of the position. We picked VD at #6 and at the time it is high for a TE, but it didn't stop us. If Berry can be the next Polamalu or Ed Reed then teams will NO DOUBT pay top 3 money. Like I said before, I do not mind if something funky happens and he falls to us. I bet you the majority of this forum agrees.

Depends on the team. Some draft for need some draft for BPA, some use a combination.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
As crazy as it sounds. I can see Berry and Bryant there. Maybe even at #13 and #17

Then i'd be until I remember Smith is our QB then i'll be
I really don't think it's impossible, Bucky Brooks thinks it could happen.
Could the Niners get this lucky two times in a row? I hope so........
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
I didn't read how this miracle could happen yet, but it outta be very interesting reading when I do so.

Well last year Crabtree was expected top 3 and fell to us

I guess anything can happen, except for Berry falling that far
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I'd be okay with that...don't expect it though..then again Crabtree??

People say "so and so is impossible, zero chance of happening" but the draft doesn't play out like it should. There are reaches, shockers, and headscratches every year. It's very unpredictable.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
As previously mentioned, the chiefs play a 3-4 defense and I don't see Mccoy playing nose.
Berry just ran a 4.46 40 time, unofficial. I don't think he is going to fall to 13.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Berry just ran a 4.46 40 time, unofficial. I don't think he is going to fall to 13.

maybe if he rapes a girl or smokes a joint?

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I heard he is a diva... yeah... a diva.. let everyone know.
  • volfan2008
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I heard he is a diva... yeah... a diva.. let everyone know.

Hell of a diva IMO and he has serious character issues too. The best saftey is clearly Earl Thomas followed by Mays, hopefully Sing can pick Berry up as a reclamation project.
I can understand the first ten picks, but 11 &12. No way those two guys get picked before Berry.
Originally posted by krizay:
As crazy as it sounds. I can see Berry and Bryant there. Maybe even at #13 and #17

Then i'd be until I remember Smith is our QB then i'll be

Haden will fall, not berry. NFL Network folks say Clev could take Berry if he's there.
Share 49ersWebzone