LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

At #13, Spiller or MCClain?

At #13, Spiller or MCClain?

I've seen a lot of mocks with both Spiller and McClain both there at #13.

Honestly, I am completely on the fence on this one. I would love to have Willis and McClain in the middle (historically-special LB Corps), but I do NOT want to see Spiller in Seattle.

I would personally take Spiller and hope McClain falls.
I would rather take Spiller since we already have McKillop developing. MLB should be the least of their concerns right now.
Spiller. I like McClain, but he's more of a Mike backer, and we already have one of those.

spiller is the alex smith (in the threads being started about department ) of the draft room
Neither
I will be really pissed if we take McClain. Very good player but we have many more pressing needs. Spiller on the other hand would make me happy!
Neither...if Spiller is there I hope we trade down.
Originally posted by valrod33:
spiller is the alex smith (in the threads being started about department ) of the draft room

Your crow will be waiting in a few months
Originally posted by jreff22:

In ninertalk theres like 5 new Alex Smith threads started everyday, in the draft room the same goes for Spiller

If we draft Spiller and he ends up being good ill act like i wanted him all along
if he sucks it up, you guys will hear from me
Neither...Iupati, because he likes to destroy people.

In ninertalk theres like 5 new Alex Smith threads started everyday, in the draft room the same goes for Spiller

If we draft Spiller and he ends up being good ill act like i wanted him all along

The crow will be waiting, but you can post that nude pick in the Shaun Hill Starship thread
I think Spiller.

And i say that because McClain will be gone at 13.

It's called plausible deniability.
NEITHER! Why are we wasting 1st round picks on areas that we are already good at? that's retarded.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
NEITHER! Why are we wasting 1st round picks on areas that we are already good at? that's retarded.

Look at LT and Westbrook, Gore will be there in a couple years, that is just the way of the featured RB in the NFL. Better to draft his eventual replacement now instead of waiting for is to be a HUGE need.
Share 49ersWebzone