There are 160 users in the forums

Tebow improving Throwing motion & foot work

ESPN reports Tim Tebow has began a training program based on improving his throwing motion and foot work in preparation for his upcoming pro day. New footage showed Tebow taking 3 & 5 step drops under center, along with a new throwing motion that showed Tebow keeping the ball up in a loaded position. He's being coached by a group boasting a former NFL OC & current AFL HC. Tim also had a very nice interview showcasing a great attitude.

Tim Tebow to his critics " I want to be the best player I can be regardless of what people say"

Tebow has really impressed me with his commitment to the game, if he continues to improve I see him as a steal in the 4th round.
Don't tell me. Show me.
I never want to see him play football again after the Senior Bowl
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
So 20 plus years of bad mechanics can be corrected in a few months huh? He is going to steal a lot of money from some team.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Don't tell me. Show me.

They showed some film on Sportsnation of him throwing. It definitely looked different, more compact, faster.
Originally posted by TX9R:
So 20 plus years of bad mechanics can be corrected in a few months huh? He is going to steal a lot of money from some team.

Yes...easily in a few months.

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Feb 22, 2010 at 14:00:07 ]

Mechanics can be coached, its the 20 plus years of success that is impressive. This guy has the heart & drive to continue that success, he obviously won't back down from any challenges.
I wouldn't bet against Tebow.......in 4 years
In a WCO, Tebow can eventually be a VERY good QB.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Too bad we're running the kick-ass spread offense!
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Too bad we're running the kick-ass spread offense!

Come on man, it's all about the TASER!!!

20 years of bad mechanics? C'mon. More like 4 years...Most QBs don't "develop" good mechanics until they are properly coached in college. Some are coached well in high school but not too many.
Originally posted by miked1978:

20 years of bad mechanics? C'mon. More like 4 years...Most QBs don't "develop" good mechanics until they are properly coached in college. Some are coached well in high school but not too many.

He's had bad mechanics his whole life, unless you really believe his current throwing motion was intentionally taught to him by Urban Meyer.
Read something on espn mobile about how Myer should get some heat for never teaching Tebow any of that s**t. The writer also said that other SEC schools are going to use Tebow as an example to lure away top qbs from going to Florida, because if they want to play in the NFL, playing under Myer won't necessarily help you.
Share 49ersWebzone