LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Combine (Feb 24-Mar 2): It's HERE!

• Dapro
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:
We should draft John Connor. He's the future leader of the resistance.

They called him the Terminator. haha
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Holy shiiiiite a 4.53 for Gerhart. He's one of the fastest big backs here. What you guys think about him?

I'd love to have him on our team. He's a f*cking monster.

Yup. I wonder if this bumps him up to around the end of the 1st round though? The only real questions people had about the guy is his speed, and now everyone sees he's faster than most of the guys who were supposed to be more athletic and stronger than him. Plus he's a big back kind of like a baby Brandon Jacobs. I really would like to see either Gerhart, Spiller, or Best on this team next year.

He'll go mid 2nd at the latest. If he somehow falls to us, I'll giggle my @ss off. The guy is tailor made for a 2-back system. There are many who will question his burst at the next level regardless. Best's speed definitely vaulted him up. He'd make one helluva Niner, too.

Hope Toby likes Houston.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Cant wait for Spiller part 2
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Coming soon. I say 4.25.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
I think I'll pass on Mccluster.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Coming soon. I say 4.25.

lol ya i would say about the same wow imagine if he breaks chris johnsons record
wow mccluster
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
CJ Spiller!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Spiller is running during the break.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
not that i wouldnt mind getting spiller because he is an excellent player but when did a back up running back and a return man become a top 15 need id rather trade down and get best and pick up another second to be honest

i just think that we have more important needs then spending a top 15 pick on spiller

I don't know if you recall when the 49ers played the Packers in Green Bay inthe play-offs some year ago. But the 49ers played a hell of a game but lost. Despite all the attention given to Bret, it was actually Desmond Howard who won that game and was the difference in their subsequent super bowl win. Just a few years ago, the Bears would have never made it to the big game without Hester; and many question if the Saints would have made it without Bush. The bottom line is that Spiller provides much more than just a back-up running back and P/K returner. He demands that other teams account for him which allows our other weapons to have a much better chance tomake big plays. If the Niners pass on him and he goes to Seattle, that decision will represent the beg to the end of management as he will immediately make us pay for passing in him.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
4.28 and 4.27 by Spiller
Originally posted by teeohh:
wow mccluster

im shocked, i envisioned faster, alot faster!
4.28 and 4.27 by Spiller

Nice
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/02/27/mccluster-bluster-directed-at-niners-lb-willis/

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Good times for Spiller.
Share 49ersWebzone