There are 304 users in the forums

Combine (Feb 24-Mar 2): It's HERE!

Earl Thomas not as undersized as everyone thought. 5'10'' 208 LBS. Anyone else on the Earl Thomas bandwagon?
LSU S Chad Jones (6-2, 221) has his weight down and looks impressive. He said he's scheduled to meet with 49ers tonight.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Spiller and Best would make great Niners.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Feb 28, 2010 at 11:04:53 ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Earl Thomas not as undersized as everyone thought. 5'10'' 208 LBS. Anyone else on the Earl Thomas bandwagon?

I am. We have enough big hitter safeties. We need safeties who can cover.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm pulling for the Niners to take McCluster later and pass on Spiller, but either way I will be happy.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Jahvid Best a 4.39. Not too bad. Cant wait for Spiller
Best with a 4.39 unofficial, not bad
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Good time for Best.
can someone help me out. i was able to watch nfl networks coverage online yesterday but for some reason i can not watch jack shiite. i've got the lastest version of adobe flash 10. help brethrens.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
can someone help me out. i was able to watch nfl networks coverage online yesterday but for some reason i can not watch jack shiite. i've got the lastest version of adobe flash 10. help brethrens.

Thats weird. Not sure why thats happening

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Sorry, Negro don't know s**t about that. Can anyone help a brother.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I like Bests' demeanour. He looks like all business.
Holy shiiiiite a 4.53 for Gerhart. He's one of the fastest big backs here. What you guys think about him?
Pretty good time for Blount considering how big he is. Same thing goes for Dwyer and Gerhart.
Gerhart with unofficial 4.53, that's good for him
Share 49ersWebzone